• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Wondering same for photo pass
it kicked my photo pass option out on first try
then took it but now errors all around
wondering if I should just try pass with no options
with our existing pass i was able to add photopass and waterparks after the fact. I only added photos for my own pass not my daughters

But the only pass on sale today is the sorcerer pass and it will not be available to everyone. Dvc and FL residents only. And FL residents have had other options.

It’s not even available today for FL residents. Only DVC gets this one week advantage.

I tried that with no luck. Am trying to purchase one with photo pass and one without. Not sure if that is the issue. Added Water Parks to both.
That’s not the issue. It’s the traffic. Imagine a doorway that can admit five people, side by side. Now, imagine 5,000 people trying to squeeze through that doorway all at once. I imagine folks will be able to get to checkout and payment later this morning when the initial rope drop rush subsides. I’m in Denver so I got up at 3:30 am my time for this excitement. Could be worse; I could be in California!

Unlikely you'll reflect as DVC-Y this quickly in their system. We bought direct in Jan and it took a few weeks before we showed up as DVC direct buyers.
Oh no! Really? I made it clear when I bought yesterday that the reason I bought before our May trip was so that I could buy APS today.

Oh no! Really? I made it clear when I bought yesterday that the reason I bought before our May trip was so that I could buy APS today.

I am not sure how exactly the eligibility works fro this particular case but yes, until my contract had officially closed, my membership on MDE (and the magic mobile pass) did not show DVC-Y.

It is possible something may have changed but not sure.

Have you linked your DVC account with My Disney Experience and all that set up already?
I have been using the DVC website to book reservations but didn't know I had to link accounts. I see on my profile that it lists me as a DVC member.

Welp, good luck to everyone; I hope you all are able to grab the passes eventually! As much fun as it is to refresh constantly and get a 502 or shopping cart error, I have to get ready for work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter