ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

I'm on hold and my wait is 167 minutes. I also heard "DVC Sorcerer passes are not available at this time" message while on hold. What the heck??

FWIW I called 407-939-7702. I have no idea if this is the right number. It will be awful if I get a CM and they say they can't help me because I've called the wrong number. :crazy2:
I on hold too, with the exact same wait time. They confirmed all of my contact info before putting me in the queue. I called 407-939-7639

I tried all morning and just kept getting errors when I went to check out. Now the dwarves have taken over.

Please let us know
I just got off the phone with a nice woman and she said the same thing - if you're upgrading tickets into passes, they can help on the phone. New purchases have to wait for a different department. She recommended calling DVC member services when they open.

I just got off the phone with a nice woman and she said the same thing - if you're upgrading tickets into passes, they can help on the phone. New purchases have to wait for a different department. She recommended calling DVC member services when they open.
Ahh! Now I wish I had stayed on the phone line.

I just got through on the phone. Was informed that only Member Services could sell the pass at 9 am.

heres what i got from the chat:

It does appear that at this time the website is experiencing some magical enhancements. We do advise our guest to check back at a later time if trying to purchase online or to reach out DVC member services once they open at 9am to make that purchase over the phone.

I am now getting to express check out ... entered my payment information and was magically booted from the system ....

heres what i got from the chat:

It does appear that at this time the website is experiencing some magical enhancements. We do advise our guest to check back at a later time if trying to purchase online or to reach out DVC member services once they open at 9am to make that purchase over the phone.
Oh well, if there are magical enhancements going on then it's definitely worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter