ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Update. The phone representative came on about 15 minutes ago and I now have my passes! My time just started on the virtual que on the website (I apparently could have gotten them online now).

Message last updated: 9:51 AM ET​

DVC Disney Sorcerer Pass sales for eligible Disney Vacation Club Members are now open. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I had mine in my cart at 6 but was stuck on Woody. I gave up and tried again at 8:45, when I made it through to the payment screen and got stuck on Woody again. I tried calling MS at 9:01 and it said to call back later. At 9:02, I opened a new window and did express checkout again and it went through instantaneously.

We had let our passes lapse because we were not planning to go to WDW enough before our renewal to make it worth it (November renewal and a shift in vacations based on our girls’ cheer schedules made November not ideal for a renewal date). Now we can start the clock with our new passes this summer, which works perfectly.

SUCCESS AT LAST! FYI, I had 2 browsers open waiting. One only showed Incredipass, not Sorcerer but fortunately the other one had Sorcer (I had logged in under MDE and DVC).

Still on phone hold for the ticket upgrade however.

Says 12 minutes now. But I do not have high hopes as I need to upgrade existing tickets. But worth a shot.

Was able to upgrade 4 10 day PH's to sorcerer passes via 4079397702. No need to call MS first. Excited to finally be a pass holder again!!!

My “recalculating “ screen went to “ about an hour” about 10 minutes ago. All of a sudden, it’s down to 30 minutes.

Our experience this morning...we had tickets to upgrade. Called at 7am and waited on hold for an hour before getting disconnected >:( Called back and was quoted a wait time of 167 minutes. After 90 minutes a very kind CM picked up and was able to upgrade our passes in just a few minutes. Everything is showing in MDE.:-)

I will also add that while I was waiting on hold I also called MS, 50 redials and finally made in through the prompts, quoted wait time was over two hours.

BIG UPDATE FOR ME:

Around 9:05 am I tried again on my ipad and was able to enter the virtual queue. I just got through it and made the purchase at about 9:55. I checked the MDE app and I can see the newly purchased pass in there.

Right after I entered the queue on my ipad, I also entered the queue on my computer. The wait time on that is now 17 minutes. (Current time: 9:59 am.) I just closed that window so that I'm not wasting a place in the queue. But it kept me in the queue until I cleared the browsing data for that web browser.

A few things about my experience:

a) I had been logged in. But when I finally got through the queue, I had to log in again.

b) I had to assign the pass I was purchasing to one of the people in my MDE account.
I chose myself.
It showed that my age is 18+.
But it made me enter my date of birth.
It also made me enter my phone number and email address, even though both of those things should be in there because it's my MDE account.

c) After you enter your credit card info, don't forget to scroll through all the terms and conditions, then check the box saying you agree to them. I missed that step, and when I tried to proceed it said there were errors on my page. Once I did that, I was able to continue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter