ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

oh god please tell me this is not an issues but i bought 2 passes today and it says its good until 1 year from today i thought they were good from 1 year from activation i am not going down again September.....

This is reminding me of sitting on the ground outside DHS waiting for park entry to join the ROTR VQ when it had just opened.

Anyone with just resale contracts able to score a sorcerer's pass? There's no option online - I know the last time they were for sale resales were able to get them, so was hopeful they didn't change that.

Anyone with just resale contracts able to score a sorcerer's pass? There's no option online - I know the last time they were for sale resales were able to get them, so was hopeful they didn't change that.

Only for eligible DVC Y members...

I keep getting the error message. I've opened up the terms and conditions window but there's no box for me to check off?
Oh that's bother me too. The terms and conditions are actually down by the bottom. They're in a box of their own. You have to scroll through it to find the checkbox. It's not a link. It's actually an embedded box. I hate it too. It's really hard to find on a phone

It was a mistake last time and it looks like they have gotten a handle on that - you may be able to sneak one if you run into a cast member who is not sure what they are doing in person. It won't happen online or on the phone - they are checking thoroughly.

Only resales that were grandfathered in prior to 2019 are eligible for Sorcerer passes. You have to be a DVC-Y.

Keep scrolling until end of terms and conditions blather, box to agree will pop up.
Thanks, I think it was a mobile issue. I was able to open the terms and conditions in a separate box, but couldn't scroll through on the screen on mobile. Thankfully I had a window open on my computer as well, so I just waited until that timed through and I was able to check out finally!

I keep getting the error message. I've opened up the terms and conditions window but there's no box for me to check off?
You have to scroll down through all of the terms and conditions before it lets you check the box that you agree to them.

oh god please tell me this is not an issues but i bought 2 passes today and it says its good until 1 year from today i thought they were good from 1 year from activation i am not going down again September.....
It’s not an issue. What you see from today is the time to activate. Once you activate, it will adjust to 1 year from activation date.

Finally got mine. A bit confusing finding where to use the Disney Gift Card for the purchase. Only took a little over 4 hours to get through the entire convoluted process.

Same boat here.
At 1:45 one of them got forwarded to another department, spent 5 minutes giving me error messages, and now I'm at 2:12 and counting. People in my office are getting angry about my speakerphone, but I can't type and hold both on my head...

The hardest part was trying to scroll that blue “terms and conditions” box on my phone to accept them!

Happy to be a first time pass holder!

Whew... I finally got through on the phone (407-939-6244) after *just* a 90 minute wait. The original estimate was 170 minutes, so I wasn't too mad about it. I was able to upgrade my existing 3-day Undercover Tourist tickets with no issues and the Cast Member was just excited about it as I was. Now off to start planning a bunch of unexpected trips!

Whew... I finally got through on the phone (407-939-6244) after *just* a 90 minute wait. The original estimate was 170 minutes, so I wasn't too mad about it. I was able to upgrade my existing 3-day Undercover Tourist tickets with no issues and the Cast Member was just excited about it as I was. Now off to start planning a bunch of unexpected trips!
I know it's not your fault- but this is some serious crap that I'm sitting here on hold for well over 2 hours and have been seeing 90 minutes, and random others who have said they got right through. (I was at 2:21 at the moment you posted 90 minutes)

I got on and found 30 pages were added to the thread. I woke up at 3:55MDT, logged in to MDE and was able to add two tickets to my cart almost immediately(using my phone), but couldn't check out as I was getting the error you all had been getting. I tried for another 10 minutes to get it to process and went back to sleep and woke up and checked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter