• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Just upgraded the rest of the family to annual passes (as I was lucky to snag one in 2021 during a solo trip for the short time they were on sale). I’m glad my plan of waiting until closer to the end of the DVC pre-sale window paid off. Called MS and was connected to the CM who could upgrade tickets immediately.

If you still want to buy, No hour long holds (or really any hold) at this point!

I upgraded my existing ticket to a Sorcerer AP today. They gave me full credit for the cost of my 8-day PH ticket. I didn't expect that since someone posted earlier in the thread that they only got credit for the ticket price, not for the taxes they paid.

Going by the comments on Facebook, it seems the UK Ultimate tickets cannot be upgraded to a DVC Sorcerer AP.

Going by the comments on Facebook, it seems the UK Ultimate tickets cannot be upgraded to a DVC Sorcerer AP.

That's correct. I was going back and forth with management and a supervisor as it had been reported multiple times that a few UK guests were able to upgrade in the park and on the phone.

I was told this was a recent change, and that they apologise but nothing they can do.

That's correct. I was going back and forth with management and a supervisor as it had been reported multiple times that a few UK guests were able to upgrade in the park and on the phone.

I was told this was a recent change, and that they apologise but nothing they can do.
Do they allow to upgrade to the Incredipass or not at all?
They used to allow to upgrade to Gold or Sorcerer if you didn't use any water park or plus options and to Platinum/Incredipass otherwise.

It’s amazing. WDW went from basically no annual pass sales. Now to selling them as kiosks in the parks. Upgrade your parks tickets here for an annual pass. So now they want annual pass members so they put kiosks in the parks. It’s like the Disney IT department is in control of AP sales. This ship needs a new captain.

Couldn't use our tickets to upgrade at all. I ended up having to get a refund from our ticket provider (our trip is in June) and then buy the sorcerer pass outright
is this the old ultimate ticket they use to have as now they revamped it to magic tickets

is this the old ultimate ticket they use to have as now they revamped it to magic tickets

I had the new magic one, but they did advise that all UK tickets are now non-upgradable. How true that is across the board I don't know. Still aggrieved by it all tbh!

First timer here. Waiting as well. Afraid to refresh the page as I watch space mountain swirl OVER and OVER again. URL days "queue" so I guess I'm in the right place? No mention of "one hour" or any time indication, just a "not available yet", so...

First timer here. Waiting as well. Afraid to refresh the page as I watch space mountain swirl OVER and OVER again. URL days "queue" so I guess I'm in the right place? No mention of "one hour" or any time indication, just a "not available yet", so...
I do not think we are in an actual queue yet that is what scares me

I know, right? In my paranoia I am refreshing on my phone but leaving the laptop alone. The "queue" in that URL is what has me concerned. Again, have zero idea what I'm doing here but 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter