• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual passes from ce-multiavantages

lycam

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping to buy 5 annual passes from the website ce-multiavantages as they have an offer for a free child annual pass per adult one so I could get 5 for the price of 3. My french is really poor but I can see it says something about 20th November and I'm wondering if thats just when the offer ends.
Does anyone with better french than me know if it's possible for me to buy 2 adults and 1 child pass and get 2 free under 7's passes on this website. We are visiting 14th to 21st October if the dates come into it.
Thanks again for all the brilliant advice on here!

20th of November is the date from which this offer starts so at the moment these are no good for you ...not what you wanted to hear I'm afraid :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter