• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes~ Halloween

Buckleybunch

<font color=red>Okay, I'm excited...<br><font colo
I just went and purchased ( on the ezpay) the annual passes for Sea World and BG. I figured since we just moved to Jacksonville, Fl it would be worth the money. I was wondering about the halloween thing they have there? is that additional charge? We are going to MNSSHP and I thought it would be fun to go the day before to Sea World and even to BG on that Saturday. Might as well make a short vacation out of it.

Linda

You will love having the passes. We use ours all the time. The pass will get you into the Halloween stuff at Sea World. Bush Gardens has a Halloween party , too, but I can't remember if there is an additional charge for that.
Living here in Florida and only having adult children now. we opt for going to BG Christmas Day and having our Christmas dinner together at the Colonial House. 2 of us are management in retail so it makes for an easy day without cooking.
Both parks decorate for chrisatmas and has special Christmas shows.

The Shamu Spooktacular is included with park admission. They said that the events run all day. The Busch Gardens event isn't included in park admission and is an additional cost event.

The Busch Gardens event isn't included in park admission and is an additional cost event.>>>>>>>

Didn't think it was included on pass; but I bet there is a good discount for gold and silver pass holders, so check out the pages for passholders on their web page if you can access it with the voucher or give them a call.

There is a bus from Orlando that you can ride to get to BG since you have the passes.
There are pick ups at Sea World and several other places in Orlando. Can't remember how much it costs, but maybe $5.

BG always has a passholder preview night, there were 2 this year. we have platinums so we got in free. I believe now the discounted rate for BG is 24.95. the passholder program is a good deal, use them a lot and have fun.

We are planning to go to BG on Saturday, then Sunday to Seaworld, then Monday & Tuesday at Walt Disney World. Where would you suggest staying at for Saturday and Sunday? DOn't want to spend a fortune? Is it best to stay in Tampa or in Orlando?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter