Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

I have five screens open on two devices. All access points lead to the spinning Space Mountain ride image. But, the first part of the address says queue.disneyparks.disney.go.com

From about midnight it was the dwarves image. At least now it has changes to a queue address.
I was wondering if the “Queue.Disney parks” meant we were already in a queue? I’m refreshing on one screen but not the other two. Don’t know if I should keep refreshing all three? Any advice welcome! Lol! May the odds be ever in your favor everybody

I know it says that passes will be available later this morning, but I think this might actually be a queue (if you look at the web address, it says queue). I'm leaving one browser open and not touching it, just in case, lol. Then I'm refreshing other browsers.

Is everyone hitting refresh on the "Walt Disney World Annual Passes are not available yet" page or are you doing something else?
That and backing in and out of the queue page via the become a passholder button.
I believe this is someone’s teenager trying to get people riled up.

Little does he/she know that at 3 am, I’m too tired to get riled up.
Mood.

I know it says that passes will be available later this morning, but I think this might actually be a queue (if you look at the web address, it says queue). I'm leaving one browser open and not touching it, just in case, lol. Then I'm refreshing other browsers.
Perspective from last week:
when you were in the queue, it was very clear that you were in the queue. There was a... what do you call the thing that looks like sliding bar and moves showing you how close you are to the end? One of those things.

But I like your idea of leaving one browser open and refreshing the others.

Also a reminder that if someone annoys you, you can stop their posts from appearing for you (including me if I annoy you).
Click on their name on the left side of the screen where they posted.
A window will pop up.
Then you can click on IGNORE.

I wondered this too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter