Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

I won't be calling because the phone queues are even more annoying than the online queues. Also, people who need to transition regular tickets to AP's have to use the phone, don't want to clog it up for them.

I wished legacy holders got special treatment, but I guess that is the renewal. I did not renew because it would have been a waste of usable days since my next trips were not until the end of the term.

So if I’m here at WDW now and hope to upgrade my current 8 day ticket to an AP, I have to call? I will not be able to do anything on the website?

I won't be calling because the phone queues are even more annoying than the online queues. Also, people who need to transition regular tickets to AP's have to use the phone, don't want to clog it up for them.

I wished legacy holders got special treatment, but I guess that is the renewal. I did not renew because it would have been a waste of usable days since my next trips were not until the end of the term.
I guess I’m low stakes here. I have AP’s, but they are expiring, and I want to buy new ones rather than renew since our next trip isn’t until October.

ooo, just got a new page with BTTM!!

Please Sit Tight​

The queue to purchase Annual Passes will open soon.
You will automatically be added to the queue when it opens.
Do not refresh the page or select the “back” button.

They are running an AppDynamics ticker on the page so in theory they know exactly how many people are sitting here trying to get in. I'd like to believe they are making sure everything is scaled for the load they can see waiting +X%. Wishful thinking I know.

I have two day tickets but just may save those for an upgrade later if the website goes live.

6 tries. 6 different tries just to get in the opened queue Big thunder page. It kept sending me to the rocket. I hate this website

I didn’t renew due to Covid. We had a trip planned, booked and paid for in 2020. Then along came the lockdown and no trip. So, we decided to renew when we could travel again. Then Disney changed the rules on us and bam, I’m now watching an orbiter go around Space Mountain! Ooh, now Big Thunder!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter