• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Is the status bar at the bottom of the page a real indication of your wait or just a graphic to show you're in the queue? Mine hasn't moved at all.

Is the status bar at the bottom of the page a real indication of your wait or just a graphic to show you're in the queue? Mine hasn't moved at all.
It will move. It just moves slowly. They had the same thing for Magic Key sales. And the closer we got to the front the more it moved

For those of you who were able to get into the pre-queue or the queue, did this happen when you refreshed? Or did it automatically redirect from the rocket ship page?
One 2 of my devices it automatically switched. One 2 others it told me to click a link to join the queue

I had to click from the start page / refresh. It did not automatically send me over.
Thank you!! I was refreshing on the rocket ship page. Obviously getting nowhere. Thank you so much! Finally in the queue now.
In a queue - more than an hour for all of my devices too.
same here- all devices more then an hour. That’s my cue to finally grab a cup of coffee

If anyone buys more than 1 incredi-pass, can you let me know if there is an option for memory maker on just 1, or does it force you to buy on both? I heard the latter, which doesn’t make sense. My husband and I both don’t need two.

If anyone buys more than 1 incredi-pass, can you let me know if there is an option for memory maker on just 1, or does it force you to buy on both? I heard the latter, which doesn’t make sense. My husband and I both don’t need two.
YES. Put one in your cart WITH the memory maker, then go back and get the other one (do NOT change it to quantity 2 and have to fix it later like I did). When you add the 2nd one to your cart, they should show up separately.

YES. Put one in your cart WITH the memory maker, then go back and get the other one (do NOT change it to quantity 2 and have to fix it later like I did). When you add the 2nd one to your cart, they should show up separately.
Awesome, thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter