• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

I want to look away from the status bars because y’all know the old adage “a watched pot never boils” but I’m way to paranoid I’ll somehow miss my chance
That status bar is my hope. I just started the 3rd light blue bar.

Got 2 Incredipasses. Changed all park reservations for our May trip. We have UT tickets that I'll get a refund for. I figured if I got through online that would be easier.

What is the expiration dates on these new Incredipasses?

I want to look away from the status bars because y’all know the old adage “a watched pot never boils” but I’m way to paranoid I’ll somehow miss my chance
I originally had Chrome and Safari up on the desktop and I closed out of Safari to concentrate on Chrome. Now the Chrome window is pushed way over to the left on my computer screen and I’m too paranoid to move it to the middle. 😂😂

on the phone and in the queue at least, but no idea how long.....my recording just said "more than 10 minutes" Ha! I'll bet it will be more than 10 minutes!

Still unable to even get into the phone queue on any number.
me either. Just glad I’m in a queue at this point, even if it means I might have to figure out what to do with my existing tickets.

I have been in the queue but also trying to call and still have not even been able to get a call through! We have an unused ticket we want to upgrade but if we can't manage to get through on the phones I guess we'll just save that for another time or the kids. I'm starting to think I do this stuff partly for the rush of a queue :duck:

Also for anyone wanting more proof of ‘it’s not based on the tab it’s generated on the browser’. I lost track of what tab I had the queue open in. So loaded it in another tab. And was put in the same place.

I just assume the don’t refresh is to try and keep the page from crashing

Kinda feels like the hunger games a bit, I keep having to remind myself that I'm a logical grown 50 year old woman and this shouldn't make me so stressed and nervous but after not renewing our APs at the end of our Feb. 2020 trip (for obvious reasons) I never imagined we wouldn't be able to buy more, now the FOMO is real and I need these APs (or so I've convinced myself I do) 😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter