Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

My browser is still over an hour. My wife's browser is at 49 min. I was in the queue 15 seconds before she was. So it looks like it's totally random as far as the line. We were doing separate purchases thus the need for two browsers. We did not want to risk not being able to buy each other's or having to pay for two photopass, etc. I see that is not really a concern anymore, but I am going to continue to be cautious. Otherwise, I would close my browser to shorten the queue for one other person.

I have a package already booked (but not paid in full) for May: with 2 park hoppers -myself and my daughter- included. My plan is to purchase the AP outright today, then hang on to one of the hoppers and reassign it to my DD for another trip. Disney CM said this was fine.
SO…my hope is that it won’t affect my resort package since “everyone in the room has to have the same ticket”. The CM I spoke too wasn’t 💯 sure. The room is at the Riviera, so rates at this point are absolutely through the roof for me if I have to “rebook”. CM said this might be a possibility.

Worst cade scenario, I’ll just hold off on activating my AP until later.
Any thoughts? Anyone ever have different tickets under a package?
When I was an AP holder in the past, I was only ever able to book a room only rate, then at the extra pass for someone else if I needed to.

on the phone and in the queue at least, but no idea how long.....my recording just said "more than 10 minutes" Ha! I'll bet it will be more than 10 minutes!
My estimated wait for the phone was 3 minutes. Going on almost an hour now LOL.😅

Last edited:
I ended up getting through at 7:28 ET. Very quickly added my passes to the cart - one with Memory Maker and one without - thanks to @senoragilbert for the heads up on adding those separately so it went very smoothly! I was finished with my transaction by 7:30 and got my DD to school on time. :cool1:
So after you buy the vouchers, they both go into the account you used to purchase, then you can reassign? Is it obvious which one has the memory maker on it?

So after you buy the vouchers, they both go into the account you used to purchase, then you can reassign? Is it obvious which one has the memory maker on it?
It actually had me assign them as part of the purchase process, so I made sure to assign the one with MM to myself.

QUESTION: Can you add the water park option AFTER you purchase the AP or does it have to be done at the time of purchase?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter