Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

I dont understand how those that are calling are getting through. I get silence or all circuits are busy. Back to over an hour on the screens
I've been on hold 75 minutes now on the phone. It took me nearly an hour to get into the queue. But, yeah, I'm reading others getting right through. Infuriating.

Ran up to grab the fastest shower ever (didn't even wait for the water to get warm) and came back down to an 11 minute wait. Of course, I've seen this before ...

Same back to more than an hour, I turned on some disney music lol hoping it will help my stay optimistic. Disney needs drone coffee delivery for people waiting.

Ok I literally kept hanging up and recalling. Attempt 50 ish finally got me to the menu on the phone. Its saying a 5 min wait. Ill update. Online are all still saying more than an hour. using 407-939-7679

I originally bought the tickets off undercover tourist. I don't know how this will work for getting my money back.
They'll refund 95% as long as they are not expired and haven't been changed.

Eta Not part of a package and I'm not sure about packages. I've only bought stand alone tickets from UT.

Last edited:
After a 2 hour 8 minute phone call (most on hold of course), I am now in possession of an "Incredible-Pass with Disney PhotoPass Downloads"! (My browsers still say over an hour.)

I was able to use the credit from both my and my wife's existing, unused 6-day Park Hopper ticket for my one annual pass, and my Disney Rewards Redemption card for the small difference in price.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

DH woke up and called on his phone for me a few times. I’ve got Verizon, he has T-Mobile. I still can’t get connected on my phone, but his connected after about 5 calls! My wait time is less than 5 minutes!!!!!!

Meanwhile, online queue is still more than an hour…..

Got through to upgrade my tickets after 2 hrs and then she said she couldn't do it because it was expired which it was not so now another 2 hr wait ahead of me. I am sure they will be gone by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter