• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Grabbed DH's phone and tried that way. Still no love. If I don't have a pass by my 10:30 meeting I'll just use my 3-day passes (we're headed to Boardwalk tomorrow) and deal with it later or not. I'm not playing this game all day and I'm not feeling the magic.

Are you guys on the phone buying incredi-passes or not FL residents?
I wonder if I should call back and try to get someone different.

Just a note if you’re trying the phone line method. Do not hang up if it’s taking a bit to connect. There’s a chance it will go busy on you. But there’s also a possibility it will connect to you. That’s what happened to me. Was left hanging in dead air and then it connected

Don’t hang up and redial until you hear it’s busy. It might be taking a minute to connect

I have a windows laptop on chrome, a MacBook on Safari, and iPhone on Safari open. I started the queue process whenever it opened up this morning 6:30-sh?

The iPhone is currently furthest along at 38 minutes (and been progressing nicely). The windows is at 46 (started counting down after iPhone), MacBook is still "more than an hour"

Finally got through. Was able to make two separate purchases from the one queue entry.

Payment process was smooth with no delays longer 5 seconds at each Woody screen.

I am all set! Took a bit on the phone and she said everything is very slow with processing so if you have a wait while it figures itself out to hang on! The call back feature did work for anyone that might be a skeptic like I was. I had a pass from when they were available post COVID for a brief time but my husband did not.

Seems like I'm getting the 'recording to call back' message more often then the busy signal or dead air (like 1/3 tries). After about 100 a calls in I consider this a improvement! Lol! Maybe things are easing us just a teeny bit. (my computer wait time still more than an hour for those in the same boat).
I feel like it's going to make the actual Disney experience all that much sweeter ( if and I when) I get this AP :) (Although Thunder Mountain will have lost some of its charm at that point, Lol)

I called a couple of times around 8am and got the busy signal but finally got the menu and talked to a person within 15 minutes. Online was useless and from what I’m reading sounds like it went down around 8am. When I saw it say recalculating was when I tried the phone method. It was surprisingly easy. Got the incredipass.

Seems like I'm getting the 'recording to call back' message more often then the busy signal or dead air (like 1/3 tries). After about 100 a calls in I consider this a improvement! Lol! Maybe things are easing us just a teeny bit. (my computer wait time still more than an hour for those in the same boat).
I feel like it's going to make the actual Disney experience all that much sweeter ( if and I when) I get this AP :) (Although Thunder Mountain will have lost some of its charm at that point, Lol)
Don’t hang up just because you’re hearing dead air. I can’t emphasize this enough. Do not hang up until you hear the busy message. I was getting dead air right up until it connected me finally. You might be reaching a non busy circuit but you won’t know if you’re hanging up while your having desd air.

I think a got a CM who didn't know what they were doing. I got to her after about 40mins on hold at 7:40 am. She then transfered me to an "escaltion team". Told me it would be a 40min wait. Still on hold.....seems others were all able to do it with their first cast member. Very frustrating.

I also got in the queue, but I don't see any option to upgrade a regular park ticket only annual passes :(

Am I the only one waiting for a callback? I’m trying to upgrade an existing unused, standalone (not package) ticket.

I think a got a CM who didn't know what they were doing. I got to her after about 40mins on hold at 7:40 am. She then transfered me to an "escaltion team". Told me it would be a 40min wait. Still on hold.....seems others were all able to do it with their first cast member. Very frustrating.

I also got in the queue, but I don't see any option to upgrade a regular park ticket only annual passes :(
Same thing happened to me. Still on hold attempting to call with another phone 🤷‍♂️

My CM told me that new sorcerer passes has to be bought online or in person- Still waiting in the online queue for "More than an hour"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter