Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

By phone, I was able to upgrade 2 6-day park hoppers into two new Incredi-Passes. PLEASE NOTE: Cast member said for first time use when we go in October, to be sure to go Guest Relations so they can activate your passes. He also said to bring an ID. This is only necessary the first time the annual pass is activated.

Oh, btw - the CM said this is a “live” pass - not activated, but that it should activate automatically when I enter the park. Not sure if I believe that, but maybe this is because I exchanged a ticket for it..?

I was told the same thing. I also upgraded a 4 day hopper I had for June.

Same experience as everyone else. Took probably around 50+ tries to thru to 407-939-7679 but finally got thru. Pressed 1 for Disney World, then pressed 4 for ticket sales, 7 min on hold, then got a great CM and was off the phone with Pirate passes in 10min including the survey. My online que still showed over an hour wait with the bar 3/4 full when I closed it out.

Finally got through and purchased an Incredi-Pass online. But for the hours long wait, the process was smooth and without hiccups. Added to my card and went through the checkout process without issue.
Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

52 redials to 407-939-7679, and AP success after a 14 minute phone call from beginning to end. SUPER nice cast member = bonus! Online since 6:04AM and never past 1/2 way on status bar - "over an hour"! Keep trying "caller people"!

Whew! I was definitely one of those with over an hour wait time online since first thing this morning. Tried the phones, and after 5 million failed attempts I just got through! (The Mickey Bar at the end of the tunnel).
I did choose to purchase the new AP outright instead up upgrading my May 3 day hopper due to the existing package I had already purchased, so I'm just seeing it as a way to extend the fun even more. I'll activate the AP sometime this fall, enjoy it for a whole year, and hopefully be able to use it for some fun Disney races in 2024!
Hang....in....there!!
All browsers now closed for me so maybe that will help unclog the internet lines just a teeny bit.
Good Luck everyone!!

Well, I purchased an AP for one of my dauthers, but I can't seem to link it to her. I guess she can do it on her own. She is in my Friends and Family, but she isn't in my "ticket and bands" area, and I don't know how to link her. She recently created her own MDE and we no longer use her "old" one. But why can't I put her in my "tickets" area?

Is this, perhaps, the reason Disney stopped the AP's? To build up a buying frenzy?

As of 7:45am west coast time the on-line wait time is over and hour.

Is it possible that they will sell over 100,000 AP's today? About $1.5 million in sales today.

The queue appears to be no longer active and sales are quickly accessible online.

Edit: I may just be lucky and could get through quickly on one browser.

Last edited:
Is this, perhaps, the reason Disney stopped the AP's? To build up a buying frenzy?

As of 7:45am west coast time the on-line wait time is over and hour.

Is it possible that they will sell over 100,000 AP's today? About $1.5 million in sales today.
I’d love to know how much they’re making today.

Got through on the phones! Call #49 or something like that. Got a great CM, 12 minutes from calling until being done the survey. First time pass holder with the Incredi-pass!
Thanks to all those who were posting about calling in!!! Online queue still says more than an hour!

Do I add it to MDE right away?

After being in the virtual queue since 6:53 a.m. eastern time and as of 10:32 a.m. still showing "more than an hour" wait with the bar only having reached about 60%, I called 407-939-7679. I got through on my 44th try. After pressing 1 for WDW and 4 for sales, I got a message that I'd be on hold for about 5 minutes. The wait was 3 min. The cast member was great and I now own 2 incredipasses. Yay! Don't give up!

Whew! I was definitely one of those with over an hour wait time online since first thing this morning. Tried the phones, and after 5 million failed attempts I just got through! (The Mickey Bar at the end of the tunnel).
I did choose to purchase the new AP outright instead up upgrading my May 3 day hopper due to the existing package I had already purchased, so I'm just seeing it as a way to extend the fun even more. I'll activate the AP sometime this fall, enjoy it for a whole year, and hopefully be able to use it for some fun Disney races in 2024!
Hang....in....there!!
All browsers now closed for me so maybe that will help unclog the internet lines just a teeny bit.
Good Luck everyone!!
if you purchase the pass online, can you choose when you activate / start the pass

I don't know if this will help anyone, but I called DVC Member Services (I'm a member) & purchased 4 passes for my brother & his family (Incredipasses). It was super simple to link it to My Disney Experience. Yay!

So happy to see that everyone is finally having success, I was able to link our passes in MDE and we're all set for a 6 week trip next winter.
Unfortunately, I just checked my CC statement and 2 Incredipasses (1 with Photopass added) came to 4259.81$ Canadian..OUCH!!!!! the exchange rate really sucks for us here in the North.
Have a great rest of your day everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter