Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

So happy to see that everyone is finally having success, I was able to link our passes in MDE and we're all set for a 6 week trip next winter.
Unfortunately, I just checked my CC statement and 2 Incredipasses (1 with Photopass added) came to 4259.81$ Canadian..OUCH!!!!! the exchange rate really sucks for us here in the North.
Have a great rest of your day everyone!

I hear you! Canadian here as well.

We are good to add the passes to MDE no problem? First time passholder here.

I tried calling over 500 times. I couldn’t do it online as I need to roll our unused 10 day passes into our annual passes. I finally got in, but was transferred, and now am waiting 1 hour 15 mins. I literally dialed since 7 a.m, and got in finally abt 10 a.m.

Not sure whether I’m going to get tickets, but hope springs eternal.

I hear you! Canadian here as well.

We are good to add the passes to MDE no problem? First time passholder here.
Yes, although you need to do it on the website and not the mobile app, I had tried the app but it told me to go directly to the website.
Once you log into the site and you go to your profile, go to memberships and passes and you enter the conf# you were given with your purchase when it asks for your ID#. You will then be able to assign the passes to whomever you want and voila! all linked up

Whew! I was definitely one of those with over an hour wait time online since first thing this morning. Tried the phones, and after 5 million failed attempts I just got through! (The Mickey Bar at the end of the tunnel).
I did choose to purchase the new AP outright instead up upgrading my May 3 day hopper due to the existing package I had already purchased, so I'm just seeing it as a way to extend the fun even more. I'll activate the AP sometime this fall, enjoy it for a whole year, and hopefully be able to use it for some fun Disney races in 2024!
Hang....in....there!!
All browsers now closed for me so maybe that will help unclog the internet lines just a teeny bit.
Good Luck everyone!!
I don't know if things have changed, but you might want to take steps (i.e. call before your trip) to make sure your AP doesn't automatically activate when you visit in May. Pre-pandemic I had a similar situation, but they were able to set something on my pass to keep it from activating before I wanted it to.

After no joy with 7670 (65 times) and 5277 (5times)
I tried 407-939-7679 and got through on 3 rd time.
2 incredipasses now in hand, with 1 photopass.
$3085.31

Both of my browsers, Google and safari had wait more than 1 hour, and the bar was very slowly advancing. About a tenth of the way.
She said that they have not been provided with numbers of available passes.

if you purchase the pass online, can you choose when you activate / start the pass
From what I understand, I have up to one year to activate it. I will probably go to guest services once I’m at the parks in May and speak with them before using the first day. I might still be able to assign my Hopper to my daughter for another visit, and just go ahead and start using my AP. My daughter is over 18 so we are in the same pricing threshold.

But what is confusing is that the CM said that the 'purchaser' has to present their own ID and cc for proof before that other person can validate the pass. I don't think that is correct. In my case, I am buying for someone else who may go to WDW without me being present
It took me five hours but we finally got our AP’s!!

My confirmation email states you only need to show ID not CC so you should be ok.

Thanks to all who posted the 939-7679 number. My BIL was online & on hold on the phone for hours, he started trying around 6 am. At 8:35, I told my sister this phone number was working, she tried it on her phone while he was still on hold. She was able to get thru to hold with in 10 minutes of trying. Less than 5 minutes til she was on with a CM. They were able to get the 3 Incredipasses they wanted. Good luck all!

I’m still getting the music/sales pitch, and my phone is still connected (it says), but I was given a time of 10+ minutes and an hour and a half after that I’m still waiting. I’m not getting a notice of remaining time. I’m afraid to hang up because I know I’ll never get back in.

Hopefully, eventually I’ll get a live person or a heads up on time frame. At this point, it’s been 1 hour 50 minutes since first getting in.

Yes, although you need to do it on the website and not the mobile app, I had tried the app but it told me to go directly to the website.
Once you log into the site and you go to your profile, go to memberships and passes and you enter the conf# you were given with your purchase when it asks for your ID#. You will then be able to assign the passes to whomever you want and voila! all linked up
I assigned the pass to myself during checkout when I purchased it this morning. It seems to be showing in my MDE, but is there some other step I need to take to "link" it to MDE? I keep seeing people say they "had no problem linking it to MDE" so now I'm paranoid I'm not doing this right.

Got through on the phones! Call #49 or something like that. Got a great CM, 12 minutes from calling until being done the survey. First time pass holder with the Incredi-pass!
Thanks to all those who were posting about calling in!!! Online queue still says more than an hour!

Do I add it to MDE right away?
I added mine right away, since it doesn't start the expiration date just by doing so. I wanted to see the discounts on hotel rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter