Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Success finally. I know you all understand, but I feel weird being excited to spend over $3000 today! I was only online, had to do work from home, so just let it progress for 5 hours creeping along slowly. I just checked it periodically as I was working. Figured if it was meant to be then it was meant to be. But now I am excited and ready to continue planning!

We got in the online queue at 6:50 am EST. After 5 hours, we finally have the balloons! 4 Incredi-Passes! This is going to get really expensive when our youngest 2 also need passes. I called approximately 100 times and only ever got a busy signal. My blood pressure is lower than it was a few hours age :). Hahaha. 16 day September trip, here we come :).

I assigned the pass to myself during checkout when I purchased it this morning. It seems to be showing in my MDE, but is there some other step I need to take to "link" it to MDE? I keep seeing people say they "had no problem linking it to MDE" so now I'm paranoid I'm not doing this right.
Nope, you should be good if you can see it under your name in MDE. I think those of us who had to do it separately is because we got through on the phone and not the website to purchase and we were only given a confirmation number.

Mine was shockingly easy. I had a family member calling since I had to work, they woke me up shortly before I had to leave and said the system said the wait was only 5 minutes, I didn't believe it but I sat with the phone and sure enough I got through. The CM removed the day tickets from my package, got the change fee waived since I was getting APs, unfortunately since I paid for the reservation with gift cards most of the refund was supposed to go back to those but she got it placed on new gift cards for me so I don't have to go through my e-mails and figure out which ones the money went back to.

The CMs really deserve another raise.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I DID lose my park reservations but I was able to remake them myself while she was still on phone since AP reservations are wide open.

Last edited:
Has anyone been successful upgrading their APs online? I've still got over an hr (but I'm 2/3 of the way through, so progress!) And I have had no luck getting through on the phone

After 4 hours on hold. I was able to use 1 set of 5 day hoppers to upgrade to the incredi-pass for my daughter.
The CM told me to just let be the 3 day hopper for November and it will expire but I can use the money from that set of hoppers at a later date. She said don’t keep moving it forward. When I finally do pick a date in the future when I need it they can pull the ticket for the value of purchase.
I also asked if I could use that value of ticket when I renew my AP in the future if I called. She told me no I couldn’t 🤷‍♀️

Same experience as everyone else. Took probably around 50+ tries to thru to 407-939-7679 but finally got thru. Pressed 1 for Disney World, then pressed 4 for ticket sales, 7 min on hold, then got a great CM and was off the phone with Pirate passes in 10min including the survey. My online que still showed over an hour wait with the bar 3/4 full when I closed it out.
re-called in via the above and waited about 5 minutes. much better than the 141 minutes I was quoted on the other phone line

Are they limiting sales again or do they plan on just keeping the option open all the time like pre-covid?

After being in queue from 5:50 CDT got in around 11:48 AM CDT on my cellphone and had to use that to enter to get it. Painful but didn't drop my work day! Now got a incredipass so I can go in the late winter time without a worry and allow my current annual pass expire next month.

It seems like this is only a short wait period if you are buying an AP and not upgrading tickets. I have to upgrade park hoppers and they transferred me, been on wait for 40 min now
I was trading in two 10 day tickets for 2 annual passes, and it took a loooong time on hold. I’m thinking you’re right about new vs. upgrading. Also, I think that the passes for Fla residents are in different, possibly faster ques.

Are they limiting sales again or do they plan on just keeping the option open all the time like pre-covid?

No one knows, which is why it's been a frenzy this morning. I will be surprised if they ever go back to them being available 100% of the time since they've gotten so good at getting high spending one time visitors to come year round, but I'm hoping moving forward they will be less scarce than they have been the last 3 years!

From what the CM told me, passes are going to be limited. I was looking for the incredi-pass, so I don’t know about the others.
While they are "limited" the one I spoke to actually said she doesn't think (with her 28 years there) that were gonna sell out too quickly, at least before this weekend when I'll be there and could upgrade it in person
No one knows, which is why it's been a frenzy this morning. I will be surprised if they ever go back to them being available 100% of the time since they've gotten so good at getting high spending one time visitors to come year round, but I'm hoping moving forward they will be less scarce than they have been the last 3 years!
As long as they have the reservation system pass likely won't be available all the time anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter