• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

I have those vouchers too; the app showed that it originally had an expiration year of 2030 and then it briefly showed December 31st, 2099. Now there's no expiration date.

Just go to the website on the computer and you should see "Expires: December 31, 2099".

By the way, has anyone verified what the actual expiration date is on these pre-covid vouchers? I'm sure [legally] it's still 2030 (since that's the agreement upon purchase) but I would love for it to be 2099.
I checked both the app and on a computer, currently not seeing an expiration date on either. I am not planning to activate it any time soon, so I am not going to worry about it for now, but it is curious.

A comment on the AP only line to get into the park - I only find the Epcot one works best, because they have extra ropes around it, so people realize it’s a separate line. The other parks - you end up with every one in it.

..and ya, many times not any faster.

I am not sure if anyone knows this. But when you go to activate your AP at a ticket booth, does your ID address have to match the address on the profile for that person? We moved and my wife has not updated her address on her ID yet and we go in 9 days.

Does anyone know if the various Florida Resident Passes are still available? I can only see tge Incrdi pass available but I think it's because I still have an Alabama address on my profile. We won't be Florida residents til June.

I have those vouchers too; the app showed that it originally had an expiration year of 2030 and then it briefly showed December 31st, 2099. Now there's no expiration date.

Just go to the website on the computer and you should see "Expires: December 31, 2099".

By the way, has anyone verified what the actual expiration date is on these pre-covid vouchers? I'm sure [legally] it's still 2030 (since that's the agreement upon purchase) but I would love for it to be 2099.

From what I understand, Post-covid APs (2021) do not remain on your account after (1) year. They disappear and turn to credit.

Pre-Covid APs remain in MDE year after year and can be exchanged for a comparable AP with grandfathered PhotoPass. This is what I have. Since these do not fall under the (1) year rule, the expiration date continues to get pushed out.

Last edited:

A comment on the AP only line to get into the park - I only find the Epcot one works best, because they have extra ropes around it, so people realize it’s a separate line. The other parks - you end up with every one in it.

..and ya, many times not any faster.
I know where the passholder line is at MK. where is it at the other parks?

Question about the passholder entrance to the parks. My 7 year old niece, who does not have an AP, will be traveling with me this summer, so I will have to go through a regular entrance, not the AP entrance with her, correct? Or do they let kids go through with their parent/guardian, kind of like TSA pre-check?

Thanks in advance.

Kristi
Check how long all the other lines are. Often the AP line is sometimes longer. Just keep in mind AP know how to work the tapstile, so if it’s not that much longer, the AP line will probably go quicker.

Hey lanejudy, what about if you are staying at a WDW resort?
If staying at a WDW resort you can make your theme park reservations for length of stay (maybe max 10 days). Be sure to select the option for "AP with resort reservation" (or so etching like that). You an also hold 3-5 days of theme park reservations for other dates not covered by the onsite stay.

ust keep in mind AP know how to work the tapstile, so if it’s not that much longer, the AP line will probably go quicker.
Yeah, but we were one of the unlucky ones a few weeks ago.
A family of 6 was in line, and the father had everyone's AP's on his phone.
Open the phone, swipe, swipe, tap, scratch head, scratch butt, tap, tap, swipe, enter password, wait, swipe, tap, tap, then scan. Then finger.
Did this 5 more times.
The AP line grew longer than all the others.

Yeah, but we were one of the unlucky ones a few weeks ago.
A family of 6 was in line, and the father had everyone's AP's on his phone.
Open the phone, swipe, swipe, tap, scratch head, scratch butt, tap, tap, swipe, enter password, wait, swipe, tap, tap, then scan. Then finger.
Did this 5 more times.
The AP line grew longer than all the others.
I was there last week and in anticipation of getting my AP on Thurs. I watched the AP lines all week. I think there were maybe 3 times of my going into two parks a day for 5 days that AP line was shorter or moving faster than the regular lines. I think it's a combination of things. The phones are not helping, new AP holders who have not been in the parks before so don't know the whole tap/finger thing, new people who don't know you can use both tap points on both sides or people who have problems with the finger reader. I'm one of those people. I've been a thousand times, I know how to do it but every 4 times it's not going to read my finger, even if it did that morning. It's not an issue of lotion or wet hands or using the wrong finger, my fingers evidently are just weird. They don't move you to the side so they can open the line, they hold you there until a CM with a tablet can come and do their thing, thus holding up the line.

Where are you seeing the expiration date on the computer? Our platinum passes said exp 2030 when we purchased and we too saw exp 2099 for a long time, now nothing on the app or when I log in on a computer.

I am not sure if anyone knows this. But when you go to activate your AP at a ticket booth, does your ID address have to match the address on the profile for that person? We moved and my wife has not updated her address on her ID yet and we
Are you talking a regular incredipass? There's no way. They aren't going to be policing everyones address at the park or at guest relations and figuring out who's moved since purchase etc. There are also ids without an address, so although I've never done this I can say 100% it doesn't matter.

Where are you seeing the expiration date on the computer? Our platinum passes said exp 2030 when we purchased and we too saw exp 2099 for a long time, now nothing on the app or when I log in on a computer.

In the App, from the home page:

Tap the menu icon in the lower right corner (three small horizontal lines).

Scroll down past the main rectangle option buttons, to the line item options below.

Tap My Profile.

Tap Memberships & Passes. Your AP vouchers with expiration dates should show here, along with other things like Disney Visa and Disney+.

Hope that helps!

edited for punctuation

In the App, from the home page:

Tap the menu icon in the lower right corner (three small horizontal lines).

Scroll down past the main rectangle option buttons, to the line item options below.

Tap My Profile.

Tap Memberships & Passes. Your AP vouchers with expiration dates should show here, along with other things like Disney Visa and Disney+.

Hope that helps!

edited for punctuation
Thanks for the details! Mine is showing as 12/31/2024.

Does anyone know why one of our passes has the expiration date of 04/20/24 and not 12/31/24?
Assuming this is a new AP just purchased last week.. If you haven't yet used the new AP, the expiration showing is the 1-year period from purchase during which you can activate the pass. Once you use it, the expiration will change to 1-year from first use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter