Annual Passes Resume April 13 (DVC) April 20 (General Public)

Assuming this is a new AP just purchased last week.. If you haven't yet used the new AP, the expiration showing is the 1-year period from purchase during which you can activate the pass. Once you use it, the expiration will change to 1-year from first use.
Interestingly, for the two Incredipasses I purchased last week, our expiration is showing as 12/31/24. I have park passes made in June but we haven’t yet activated the passes by entering a park.

Interestingly, for the two Incredipasses I purchased last week, our expiration is showing as 12/31/24. I have park passes made in June but we haven’t yet activated the passes by entering a park.
Interesting. I've seen the posts saying their AP vouchers show 12/31/24 -- but that date makes no sense. I honestly wouldn't trust that will remain. The terms of the AP are clear -- 1 year from purchase to activate (so if bought last week it will be an April 2024 date) and then valid for 1 year as park entry.

Theme park reservations can be made on a voucher that has not yet been activated. That's nothing new.

Interesting. I've seen the posts saying their AP vouchers show 12/31/24 -- but that date makes no sense. I honestly wouldn't trust that will remain. The terms of the AP are clear -- 1 year from purchase to activate (so if bought last week it will be an April 2024 date) and then valid for 1 year as park entry.

Theme park reservations can be made on a voucher that has not yet been activated. That's nothing new.
Oh I know. I expect that as soon as we scan into the first park in June, it'll show a June 2024 expiration date.

I know being able to make park reservations on a voucher is not new, but I was just trying to think of all the factors that might/might not influence the displayed expiration date. Just wanted to share a data point. :)

I got four passes on 04/20 and one pass on 04/21. The four passes purchased on the 20th all have the expiration date of 12/31/24, while the pass from the 21st has the expiration date 04/20/24. 🤔

Doesn't matter anyway since they'll all get activated soon.
20230425_095006.jpg

The system seems to catch the correct expiration date no matter what it says online.

When I renewed my father’s September Incredi-Pass last October, the expiration date changed from October 2023 to December 2099.

However, when we went at Christmas, the activation reverted right back to September.

For what it’s worth, last time I renewed our AP, no date showed up at all in MDE. But when I asked GS, a date showed on theirs. And we had no trouble going through the toll plaza. Band scanned showing them an in date pass.

If the expiration date is truly December 2024 then I could have bought a pass now because I am planning to activate in November or December of 2024. I did not buy it because I thought it would expire in April. Hm.

If the expiration date is truly December 2024 then I could have bought a pass now because I am planning to activate in November or December of 2024. I did not buy it because I thought it would expire in April. Hm.
Technically if the AP voucher did expire you could use it to buy any pass BUT there's no guarantee the AP would be available at the time of your purchase.

Technically if the AP voucher did expire you could use it to buy any pass BUT there's no guarantee the AP would be available at the time of your purchase.
Yeah and I didn't want to pay $1400 for a 10 day ticket. I'm hoping they will still be selling them next year.

You have one year to activate, then it expires a year after that.
If the pass is not activated and expires a year later, can the funds paid for the annual pass be applied to an upgrade or different ticket, or is the money lost entirely if the pass is not activated and expires. thanks

If the pass is not activated and expires a year later, can the funds paid for the annual pass be applied to an upgrade or different ticket, or is the money lost entirely if the pass is not activated and expires. thanks
The price paid converts to a credit that can be applied to any ticket - a new AP or a different ticket. Keep a record of the confirmation number on the current voucher - Disney should be able to find it in your MDE account, but I’ve read that having that number can speed things up when applying the credit.

The price paid converts to a credit that can be applied to any ticket - a new AP or a different ticket. Keep a record of the confirmation number on the current voucher - Disney should be able to find it in your MDE account, but I’ve read that having that number can speed things up when applying the credit.
Any idea if the credit could be applied to the purchase of multiple tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter