Annual Passes

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
Hi
Anyone know the best place to get annual passes....we were going for the ones with the blackout dates, but one of the dates we are there is one of the blackout dates...so now we will have to go for the ones with the unlimited entry. Still works out cheap when buying 4 tickets though.....but just wondering how you go about getting them (do you get them in advance from the DRLP). Pity we already booked the halloween party tickets as we could have got 50% off!

You can book temporary passes before you go or as we did it was to purchase 1 day passes. Then we went to Annual Passport bureau where we purchase our 4 Dream passports and had a discount fot the 1 day passes applied.
Sent me a PM by clicking on my name and I'll be able to give you fuller details.

Reid

We did the same has you Reid, although we had booked a package and didn't buy our DP until the 3rd day, they still gave us discount for the remaining 3 days. Only problem we had was finding the place in the park to buy the DLP. I knew I had seen it somewhere but couldn't remember where. DUH !:rotfl:

Hi,
Don't know if this helps, but here is a copy of the reply I got from DLRP and it seems to imply you can buy them before hand - but I haven't tried yet, so I'm not sure............ :confused3

Dear Mrs Sandison,

We thank you for your e-mail and interest regarding Disneyland Resort Paris.

Complete Freedom at Disneyland Resort Paris, it's magic!
The following information and prices are valid up to the 6th November 2005 only.

The annual passport is the magic wand that will open the doors of the Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Studios Park throughout the year.

The DREAM Passport consists of:
· Unlimited access to both parks through the year.
· Free parking (only for the adult annual passports).
· Free pushchair, wheelchair, baggage holding and kennels (day time only).
· Free entrance to the Hurricanes Nightclub with one friend.
· Special discount on the rooms in one of the Disney Hotels on certain dates
· 20% reduction on 1 day tickets (4 per day)
· And lots of other advantages through the year...

Price: £111 per person (children under 3 are free)

The FANTASY Passport consists of:
· Free parking (only for the adult annual passports).
· Access to both parks everyday (with the exception of certain dates that will be communicate at the Annual Passport Office).

Price: £83 per person (children under 3 are free).

You may purchase your annual passport by contacting our central reservation office on 08705 03 03 03 (national call rate) or directly at the annual passport office in the Disneyland Park.

The Annual Passport Office, situated at the entrance to Discoveryland in the Disneyland Park, welcomes you from:

10am to 8pm when the Park is open from 9am to 8pm,
11am to 7pm when the Park is open from 10am to 8pm.

You may book a 'room only' through our central reservation office. This is not available on the 24th December and 31st December.

For further information please do not hesitate to contact us again.

We look forward to welcoming you at Disneyland Resort Paris.

Magically yours,

Claire
DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS
------ ------
<<#1107-658021#>>

Slinky

We always make the Disney market place our first port of call and buy our AP's at Guest relation there.
You can book disney accomodation direct with disney reservations and you then get discount off the room, but you will need to show your AP at check in so will need to have it by then. There must be an easier way but this one worked for us.
I believe the WDW website gives you details on how to get the AP's

Slinky, I misread your question. You were asking if you could buy DLRP AP's over the phone.

The number I was given for doing just that is
It is in French but when someone answers in French just ask them if they speak english. They always can

thanks again Dee8197, all the info is helpful as I,m not sure which way round we will do it, hopefully getting it all booked up this weekend :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter