Annual Passholder Gift for Flower and Garden

We'll be there to get the Minnie one...hoping a friend will be able to grab the Mickey one for me.

You're right! Sorry! Guess I'm a little jaded having received so many. They were also giving them out in Dec. when we were at HS - just with out the F&G touch.

Yeah, it would have been nice if they had made them look more different than the regular one. Guess it's always gonna be the same with a color change and doo-dad on it. But hey at least that beat that Belle print they were just handing out.

Where do you get them from? I think they are really cute!

Also wondering where we can pick these up. Thanks!!

Epcot, location not announced yet.

We'll be there to get the Minnie one...hoping a friend will be able to grab the Mickey one for me.

Well if was it like the Christmas ones and the F&G prints they did.......... they had lots of extras.

Magnets they were handing out by the handful and the prints, by the end you could pick up all of them.

Last edited:
Well if it like the Christmas ones and the F&G prints they did last year .......... they had lots of extras. Magnets they were handing out by the handful and the prints, by the end you could pick up all of them.

Yeah, we were there for Christmas and they were begging us to take more. They tried to hand me a whole stack of them at one point lol.

It is better than the button. I'm excited because we arrive on April 8th and will be there until the 15th. I should be able to get both:)

Speaking of which, I broke one of my Food and Wine glasses last week
That makes me sad! I also broke one of mine ARGH!!! I imagine they will have nice wine glasses for F&G?

We will be there for the Minnie ones going April 26-May 5th but not the Mickey ones. Since we will get 2 if anyone wants to trade a Mickey for a Minnie, I would be glad to do it.

We will also get two of each since we are there when they are passing out Mickey and then Minnie during our trip. I really only need one of each so I'm happy to share.

I guess I’ll pull the cynical card (sorry!). We have little interest in yet another magnet.
it's okay someone has to be cynical! I'm on a happy high since I fly out in the morning to meet my grands at WDW. However, I do wish they were still giving out glasses. We became AP's right after that stopped :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter