Annual Passholder Photo pass add on

DisneyDad64

Mouseketeer
Has anyone added the annual passholder photo pass add on on a new format annual pass? I have a Pirate pass and have been bounced around between the website pointing to annual passholder services to Photopass to Guest relations. Very frustrating!

It just got resolved so I am sharing for others. You need to get to Passholder Services and be luck enough to get a cast member that has access. I was told that only some of that group has access.

Hi!

As an AP Holder, is photo pass no longer included? What add on are you referring too?

TIA!

As an AP Holder, is photo pass no longer included? What add on are you referring too?
PhotoPass Downloads are no longer included in any of the new WDW Annual Pass levels. You can add on the option for $100 ($85 if renewing your AP) per pass.

Hi!

TIA!

Correct, Photopass is no longer a free perk with an AP.

When I renewed my AP online I added the Photopass option & had no issues.

Hi!

TIA!
As above, it’s no longer included, but only one member of your party needs to buy it. When we renewed our APs, we bought the add on for my AP but not for my DH since I can see and download all his photos (if we forget to have the PhotoPass photographer scan my MB instead of his!).

As above, it’s no longer included, but only one member of your party needs to buy it. When we renewed our APs, we bought the add on for my AP but not for my DH since I can see and download all his photos (if we forget to have the PhotoPass photographer scan my MB instead of his!).
This is good to know. We are due to renew in two months.

Thanks so much for all the info! I didn't realize when I renewed my pass it wasn't included (do we get any perks anymore ? haha). So I can just call and have it added ... and it is at least cheaper for AP holders then it is for non- AP holders. Thanks =)

Hi. Can I ask a question about only one of you having the photopass add-on…
What happens if just your DH goes on a ride and you don’t, will his pictures still appear in your account?
Our APs are expiring soon so we’ll renew and now that we need to add on Photopass I was wondering about adding it for both of us vs just one of us.

Thank you
Noreen

Hi. Can I ask a question about only one of you having the photopass add-on…
What happens if just your DH goes on a ride and you don’t, will his pictures still appear in your account?
Our APs are expiring soon so we’ll renew and now that we need to add on Photopass I was wondering about adding it for both of us vs just one of us.

Thank you
Noreen
You should see pictures from anyone listed in your Family & Friends list even if you are not on the ride with them. If they are a "connected" friend (have their own MDE account), they need to allow you to view their photos (default is to allow) from their account. For profiles you manage, there are no settings to change.

You should see pictures from anyone listed in your Family & Friends list even if you are not on the ride with them. If they are a "connected" friend (have their own MDE account), they need to allow you to view their photos (default is to allow) from their account. For profiles you manage, there are no settings to change.
Thank you very much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter