Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they release a set of preview dates close to 8/29 soon, see how the final construction progresses, and then add more dates if possible.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they release a set of preview dates close to 8/29 soon, see how the final construction progresses, and then add more dates if possible.

Do you mean add more dates before or after the set that will be released? I could see them offering something after opening day, but I don’t believe they would add preview days that would be before the already sent out days. Mainly because I could see people who want to be there for the very first day, and I mean first day of previews. They want to be the *first* in. But if they add more days before that then I could see people getting a bit angry.

The closer to the 29th the better for me. I get to WDW on the 25th.

Yeah I have a feeling I'm going to miss the preview because of media days.
Dont say that! Because if you miss them, I will too! We don't arrive until the 26th. I'm hoping for something on that day. I'm sure the day before will be media day and possi ly the day before that too

Last edited:

Glad I found this thread! We'll be there 8/9-8/24, so we have a good shot as far as dates go. I never get the emails, but my husband does - so fingers crossed! :) -- We went to TSL a few weeks after it opened, but didn't have an AP. So it's been interesting reading what you all had to say about Pandora and the TSL previews. Thanks for sharing that.

Something not to be missed here, you had to click through a specific link to reach the registration. If memory serves they even used the waiting room feature

If you recall, was it a specific-to-you link? What I'm asking is what if you don't get the email? And you don't have your individual link? Thanks :)

If you recall, was it a specific-to-you link? What I'm asking is what if you don't get the email? And you don't have your individual link? Thanks :)
Nope, every email contains the same link. It will be posted here before most of the emails go out as well, so constantly refresh! I watch the Passholder Extras Page and the Disney Parks Blog, plus this page.

The probable link for the registration is this:
https://event-registration.disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyworld
It was used for both Pandora and TSL. But don’t refresh too much😂 We made that mistake before- it will glitch out and give you a page but it’s nothing right now.

Would someone be willing to post screenshots of the Toy Story/Pandora passholder preview emails? This would enable us to know what we are looking out for. The CM in the passholder call center said the email would come from Disney Destinations, however, I’m not sure that’s all that reliable.

Back quite a few pages, I saw a Pandora one someone posted.

Edit - but also, I think the biggest thing here is that the emails have come late and aren’t necessarily reliable.

Speaking of the e-mail... one thing that happened to me (and some others) for Pandora and TSL is that the e-mail went to an e-mail address that I don't use for my My Disney Experience e-mail/account.

99.9% of all of my Disney e-mail goes to the e-mail address associated to my account, except those two e-mails... so go figure that one out. :-)

Speaking of the e-mail... one thing that happened to me (and some others) for Pandora and TSL is that the e-mail went to an e-mail address that I don't use for my My Disney Experience e-mail/account.

99.9% of all of my Disney e-mail goes to the e-mail address associated to my account, except those two e-mails... so go figure that one out. :-)
That’s actually quite interesting. I’m wondering how Disney got that that email address, the one not connected to MDE? I’m not holding out hope for the email, that’s for sure. I’m relying on this forum and luck!

Would someone be willing to post screenshots of the Toy Story/Pandora passholder preview emails? This would enable us to know what we are looking out for. The CM in the passholder call center said the email would come from Disney Destinations, however, I’m not sure that’s all that reliable.

Here is a copy of the Pandora invitation:
Add us to your address book
|​
View in your browser​

Be among the first to explore
Pandora—The World of Avatar

You're invited to visit a groundbreaking destination, Pandora—The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Here, you'll be among the first to experience expeditions where you can fly on the back of a banshee, walk under floating mountains and navigate a mystical Na'vi river. This world beyond belief awaits you!

As this is an early exploration of Pandora—The World of Avatar, please note that access to some areas of the Valley of Mo'ara on Pandora may be limited during your visit. The number of reservations for this event are limited and subject to availability.

Reserve your expedition

Limit one reservation per Passholder. Reservations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred. All Guests must have a valid Walt Disney World® annual pass to attend the Event and enter the Theme park. Advance reservations required. Event is subject to cancellation in the event of inclement weather. Guests must meet the appropriate boarding and height requirements for the attractions. Due to limited capacity, modifications to existing reservations are not available.

To ensure delivery, please add DisneyDestinations@passholder.disneyparks.com to your email address book or safe list.

Please do not reply to this email. If you wish to contact us, click here to access our online feedback form.

This email is a commercial advertisement or promotion sent to: my email address.

If you do not want to receive future commercial emails at this email address from Disney Destinations, LLC, or other Disney entities advertising or promoting Walt Disney World®products or services, click here.

Disney Destinations Marketing
Attn: Email Compliance
1375 Buena Vista Drive
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

WDWAP-17-56443
©Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. ©Disney

Keeping my fingers crossed. My sister and I have August 27-31 booked. Would love a preview on the 28th.

I thought on this fine Sunday morning, while we all constantly wait in agony and frustration over this link drop, that I would show you what I have in my phone contacts as the AP Passholder Line...as well as the appropriate picture😂 A243D9D4-FF69-401F-B07C-66958DE2823F.jpeg
Stitch’s face is mine whenever I have to get on the phone with Disney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter