Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torn between upgrading or not. We were planning to on our Aug visit until this $ increase came out. Now, so perplexed because of the rumored date for the AP SWGE preview. We would be there, but not able to upgrade to APs until a few days before the rumored preview. If I fork over the massive $ increase for the APs, any thoughts on how fast the preview reservations will fill up or if there is even a glimmer of a chance that we could get (4) preview reservations a few days before the preview?
The previews will fill within minutes of their release for booking

So - does this mean I need to stalk this page for the foreseeable future every few minutes? Oh I'm getting nothing done then for the next few days...
Yes
For those wanting to sign up for the previews DO NOT WAIT for an email to come. Seriously, they usually send them a day after the sign ups are open. Stalk/refresh/stalk this thread, put a notification on it. Also stalk/refresh/stal the WDW AP page and click on passholder extras https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/

What dates are the rumored dates for AP?
I asked this last night
There's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many posts since due to the price increase I'd never find the exact answers but I know one was 8/24ish - 8/26ish for AP, with press 8/27 and 28
another was more about 8/16ish

I asked this last night
There's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many posts since due to the price increase I'd never find the exact answers but I know one was 8/24ish - 8/26ish for AP, with press 8/27 and 28
We'll be there the week of 8/16 - that's the only reason I'm just checking & checking & checking. But if I miss it - I'll be getting up pretty early in October for sure for our Halloween trip!!

I asked this last night

and another had it starting as early as 8/11 (and was the date they mentioned on the DIS unplugged episode today)

How would you put a notification on the link you provided using an iPhone ?
Sorry, while I have and use an iPhone I have no clue. I turned on my notifications using the website. By clicking on the "Following" button and turning on the notifications

Just to mention, to those who haven't followed for other AP events, even things like the general AP nights at Epcot or MK were booked solid the same day they came out. Now, those were single day events vs. what is likely to be multiple blocks of hours (probably, just guessing mind you) so a way different ratio of event openings to AP users but also a way different popularity too. This is likely to be way more popular than anything seen thus far. The TSL or Pandora events went fast. No reason to think this won't go as fast, if not faster.

I dont know exactly how long till after an announcement was made till the link went live. Maybe someone else knows?

I am just talking about actually time table itself. for example my preview was May 18 and I had my confirmation email with time slot on March 24. So that was little less than 2 months out. So if we use the same method it should be anyday. But obviously this seems little different.
So how quickly did the Pandora previews fill up? I mean .. are we talking if you dont catch this within an hour of this dropping are you just out of luck?

Yeah, better get it within an hour
Pandora didn't last that long
And there was no notice of WHEN it would drop? ouch .. well I guess maybe I wont be doing this preview .. i dont have that sort of time to be watching a website/boards for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter