Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... will Disney send AP's an email saying something like "sign up June 24th at 10am for pass holder preview!" so that it is announced ahead of time when the sign up will be? It seems like people expect the sign up to go live suddenly (no advance warning email announcing a date and time).

For previous pass holder events and previews was the announcement that it is open to book sudden? I'm guessing so seeing how folks are refreshing this thread and setting up alerts and such.
The most recent preview of land was Pandora and we were all refreshing and stalking. The link was posted on the site and we all jumped on it, we shared the link here as well. The actual emails came days after and for most it was too late. So definitely check here and on the site and don't wait for an email

Watch it happen this morning just because it would be the most inconvenient for me. We had bad weather last night so the power at my office was out for a good chunk of time during the night which caused our server to go down and our internet connection with it, so if registration drops this morning before they get us back up and running, I’d have to try to do it on my phone! :badpc:

I just purchased my annual pass (got in just before the price hike by the skin of my teeth, phew) and I'm actually going to be at Disney in August; Since I haven't activated my pass yet, can I still get in on the star wars preview? Or will the link not work for me? I've been searching the boards for an answer and I keep seeing conflicting information. (Ironically I had an active pass before Pandora opened and of course I never even got an email, ha)

I just purchased my annual pass (got in just before the price hike by the skin of my teeth, phew) and I'm actually going to be at Disney in August; Since I haven't activated my pass yet, can I still get in on the star wars preview? Or will the link not work for me? I've been searching the boards for an answer and I keep seeing conflicting information. (Ironically I had an active pass before Pandora opened and of course I never even got an email, ha)
actually from what I can see on the passholder page the links to the passholder benefits are working for me. I really hope I can get a spot at the previews! Good luck everyone! May the odds be ever in your favor ;-)

Great, so based on my expert deducing skills, that means it can happen in the morning or afternoon, on any day of the week :rotfl2::rotfl2: Not exactly good for planning purposes!
Honestly, there's simply been too few of these to develop a pattern. That's why watching is important and all anyone can do. To try and expect or plan is futile. May as well go try and nail jello to the wall or herd cats. Your day would be equally as productive. LOL

Does anyone else refresh the page in special offer & events and then just ask the cast member when the event will be released to pass the time. lol

I got the Pandora e-mail at 10:24am on Friday, March 24th.

I got the Toy Story Land e-mail at 4:13pm on Wednesday, July 11th.

Those were well after the link went live though, correct? Did you successfully get a preview spot AFTER receiving either of those e-mails?

actually from what I can see on the passholder page the links to the passholder benefits are working for me. I really hope I can get a spot at the previews! Good luck everyone! May the odds be ever in your favor ;-)

Are y'all looking at the "Passholder Extras" page? There are so many offers on there, it will be hard to spot even when they add it unless it goes straight to the top.

Those were well after the link went live though, correct? Did you successfully get a preview spot AFTER receiving either of those e-mails?

Are y'all looking at the "Passholder Extras" page? There are so many offers on there, it will be hard to spot even when they add it unless it goes straight to the top.

There are 31 offers. When there is 32 that is when you look more closely.

I honestly don't remember if I saw the e-mails first and then came to the DIS or saw it posted here and then looked for the e-mails. I wasn't as active here during Pandora times.

I did secure a Pandora slot for 3 people from that e-mail link.

I did not attempt a TSL slot because I actually left a WDW trip the day before it got sent out and had already seen the land. Not local so flying right back wasn't going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter