• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get it on safari on my macbook. But it won't let me do anything. Won't let me register a guest. But progress!!!

I'm also only getting event full. Tried Chrome, Safari, Edge and IE on desktop and Safari and Chrome on iphone and ipad.

Are we all trying the old event link or trying the passholder page?
I got "in" using the old event link. I'm getting the same screen as was screenshot on the prior page, I just cant select guests. I only got in on Chrome and I keep refreshing that page. I can't get "in" on any other browsers.

I keep getting this error:
An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.b776d317.1561078158.e6e1fb8
Reference #97.544b0760.1561078274.49cc20f3
I'm trying safari and chrome and google...errors on all.

I think it might be a good idea to have two browsers open, with one of them having cookies and history cleared for when it opens

Reference #97.544b0760.1561078274.49cc20f3
I'm trying safari and chrome and google...errors on all.
I've tried chrome, safari, samsung browser, firefox....all errors
I think it might be a good idea to have two browsers open, with one of them having cookies and history cleared for when it opens
I tried an incognito browser too and it still didn't work

I got in at the old link using Firefox. Make sure you are putting the /disneyworld at the end. It doesn’t load for me if I leave that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter