• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are all getting punked.

Someone posted a link from an old event and people think this is for SWGE Preview. I am not even sure the dates have been announced yet.

Quite possible, and not the least bit funny. But more than one says they've gotten in, just can't do anything.

I think we are all getting punked.

Someone posted a link from an old event and people think this is for SWGE Preview. I am not even sure the dates have been announced yet.
We very well could be. But what makes you think they will announce dates at all?

I mean, I'm fully aware it's probably a glitch. But, it's a new glitch and I don't trust Disney IT soooo here I am stalking.
As hard as this is going to be to snag, you have to chase down every clue. I have nothing better to do tonight. No harm, no foul.

As hard as this is going to be to snag, you have to chase down every clue. I have nothing better to do tonight. No harm, no foul.

yup i'm just watching the cubs and playing video games- I can hit F5 repeatedly while doing that for three hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter