• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 99% power on my computer... I'll be staying up until at least 1 am!

WAIT! Thought! I Remember someone saying something about the time 1138. Maybe thats 11:38 PM!!

JKJK As I posted that, it loaded for me with my AP family members. I pressed next and get "something went wrong"

Using a regular chrome window on a Mac

I'm on chrome and it works after refreshing a long time. Well...if Disney wants to make sure there is not an influx of people on the site when the link goes live...maybe midnight isn't that far off!

iPhone not working at all. Computer in chrome working great.
Same here. I check on my phone every so often, and still shows as Event full, but it;s pulling up on my computer using Firefox. I currently have a tab with guest names and a tab without guest names lol

Tried with my IPad and got nothing. Also, when I hit reload, I get a flash of a summary screen before it returns to the registration page. That's on my desktop. I'd try on my phone, but I can't find the thing and I don't want to walk away from the computer. lol

Got to registration page with my name, then the following appeared:

Something Went Wrong
Unfortunately, we did not find events that meet your criteria at this time due to one or more of the following reasons:
  • You have already made a reservation for this event
  • Your pass type or the pass type of someone on your Registered Guest list isn't eligible for this event
  • Your party size is too large
  • The event is sold out
Please check pass types and try adjusting your party size, Guest list and/or event date.

I know others have chimed in from past event history, but it is showing my family member whose Platinum pass expires in July. She has the expiring pass and a Sams Platinum voucher linked to her.

So now what - do I sit with the page open? Or would that screw things up when it actually drops? I see my name & all the names for my family. I'm in with Safari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter