Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread is fast-moving, so just a refresher from many pages ago: the TSL post-view registration email went out on July 11 for dates starting in early September (not 3 weeks as posted above). Looking at my registration and confirmation emails for that event, the first went out at 3:47pm and I registered at 5:16pm. IIRC, dates were available for around 2 hours or so. Not that any of this applies to the current situation, but at least actual data from an earlier event for comparison. Of course, as also noted, the first V.I.Passholder event email last year went out just 11 days before the first event night, so that would be ... not so good.

How does it compare to the Le Cellier version?
Since this is an AP thread, really should make it the special poutine from the "secret menu" only provided to Passholders
Find comfort in the fact Disney CMs are notorious for giving out blatantly inaccurate information.
This thread will finally be through the looking glass once we have some information on the preview registration provided by one of the bus drivers.

I’ll join as soon as I’m on the ground and can actually receive text messages😂 Great idea though!

LOL, I joined the GroupMe, but is there a way to NOT get a text every time someone joins? Sorry, new to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter