• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Then maybe, just maybe... this rumor might be true😂 But I’ve been reading through the comments(they let us in lol) and most people will be waiting for the email...Little do they know about the DIS! That link better not be ‘email specific’

Ahhh I’ll die if it is! We haven’t activated our AP yet, so we don’t get the emails. But we’ll be there with it activated in August!

Then maybe, just maybe... this rumor might be true😂 But I’ve been reading through the comments(they let us in lol) and most people will be waiting for the email...Little do they know about the DIS! That link better not be ‘email specific’
That's why I'm not posting anything there. I need all the advantage I can get!! But it's also why I posted the "intel" here :)

I have not been admitted yet, but has he said what his source is? Are others questioning how he knows this?

No one has questioned what his source is. He’s the admin of the group which seems to be associated with a travel agency. I wouldn’t think travel agents have been told anything yet- the info would be everywhere.

No one has questioned what his source is. He’s the admin of the group which seems to be associated with a travel agency. I wouldn’t think travel agents have been told anything yet- the info would be everywhere.
I just got in, and I'm reading the comments of the post. He as incorrectly told a premier passholder that it is only platinum and platinum plus. I wonder if I correct him and ask for his source if I will be kicked out lol

I'm just going to sit here and keep hoping that they extend the previews A) to start Aug 11th and B) to include Gold APs OR DVC... 🙏

Ok so reading this Facebook page comments...and I’m noticing how it’s almost a ‘DIS for Dummies’😂 All the the questions that we all answered on page 15 of this forum...I still want to believe that the admin is correct, but I’m not 100% sure about that. But if he is, then yippee!

Ok so reading this Facebook page comments...and I’m noticing how it’s almost a ‘DIS for Dummies’😂 All the the questions that we all answered on page 15 of this forum...I still want to believe that the admin is correct, but I’m not 100% sure about that. But if he is, then yippee!
My impression is the majority in the group are star wars fans, not Disney fans per se.
I figure he can't be any more incorrect than the other rumors floating around. And if he is in fact right, maybe it will pay off

Tomorrow fits in my guess of being close to 60 days from the grand opening, which falls on Sunday

As for crowds at DL, do not discount to local factor. DL is a locals park. Locals are blocked now for the most part. That alone will explain a huge part of the crowd levels. There are not many going there for one time trips. Not like at WDW. At least not in the same percentages

This better not happen tomorrow. I’m fishing all day. Last thing I need is to be out on my phone while I’m in the yak trying to catch some bass. Do I set the hook for the fish that just slammed my bait or refresh a website? My buddy will kill me if I pull my phone out while on the water.

This better not happen tomorrow. I’m fishing all day. Last thing I need is to be out on my phone while I’m in the yak trying to catch some bass. Do I set the hook for the fish that just slammed my bait or refresh a website? My buddy will kill me if I pull my phone out while on the water.
I have to drive to Philly tomorrow and my 14-year-old is hapless with technology. I will be SOL if it drops between the hours of noon and two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter