Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another poster in that FB group just said that they just talked to Disney, and registration will not be released today. :( I have no idea who that person is, so take it for what it's worth.
Doesn't matter who it is. The person they talked to doesn't know that it won't come today any more than the person who said it should come today knows.
The fact is, the people that do know when it's coming, they ain't talking. That's the only thing we know for certain.

Im getting something weird... every time i refresh on my phone I get a blank file that says inner
It's not just you, I've been getting the same thing since early this morning. After several attempts, it eventually goes away for me, but periodically happens again.

Every time i refresh it downloads a blank file... on mobile it renders the page unseeable, on a computer i just have a ton of blank files downloading.

I had a mini-heart attack email too this morning. Mine wasn't magic bands, but I did get an email response from guest relations to a long epistle I wrote after the AP price increases after the jump being crazy and begging for another option for out of state guests that includes blackouts for a lower price. It was your typical non-answer about how they're sorry I feel that way and the resort has more to offer than ever before blah blah Florida residents get more options due to their proximity blah blah blah. :sad2:

I saw folks on a FB group asking if the Disney site was down for anyone else so more IT issues, sounds like.

I saw folks on a FB group asking if the Disney site was down for anyone else so more IT issues, sounds like.
It’s almost a daily event to have issues during the first hour or two after the FP window opens. It’s rare I don’t experience anytime I book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter