Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't think it will be a majority of parties of 4 and up. I'll be a party of 2 and it sounds like there will be lots of solo people. My kids start school the week before so this will just be a quick trip for my husband and me. Yay for grandparents who like to babysit my circus.

How many CMs are there roughly? I thought someone posted about 70K, but that could be wrong. Divide that by the number of CM preview and maybe that gives you a very general idea? I don’t honestly see the point in getting folks here worked up about the slots filling up before the link is posted, but YMMV.

Some, maybe many, AP holders will grab a slot but won't be going. Flights, time off, family commitments etc. Its one thing to book planning on skipping Aunt Mary's wedding. It's another thing convincing your spouse to change a yes RSVP to a NO.

I'm sure Disney will make an educated guess and overbook. So the lines are longer then expected. It's not like an airline which may need to bump a pax or a hotel which has to walk a guest.

There shouldn't be any parties of 4 because everyone is only allowed to bring one additional person. I guess if you're a family of more than two both parents can sign up through the link and each take a child but that's still 2 parties of two.

That's the aggravating part, people that know they likely won't be able to attend taking spots from people that know they can.
Some, maybe many, AP holders will grab a slot but won't be going. Flights, time off, family commitments etc. Its one thing to book planning on skipping Aunt Mary's wedding. It's another thing convincing your spouse to change a yes RSVP to a NO.

I'm sure Disney will make an educated guess and overbook. So the lines are longer then expected. It's not like an airline which may need to bump a pax or a hotel which has to walk a guest.

They did not take this into account for the DL reservations and had a lot of people that signed up and didn't show. The PR was not great since it was not very crowded. They do not need to worry about the PR of the AP previews so I am not sure it they would overbook.

Do they let you cancel if needed? I know you cannot change the reservation but seems they would want to let people cancel. I can't imagine anything more rude than booking a spot just because then not showing up.

I REALLY hope people who are pretty certain they cant or know they can’t don’t grab these slots.
Well, as long as these events are free, there are going to be people who sign up hoping for a “what-if.” We see it with the AP after hours events too. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ugh- I DID not just get the Oga’s Cantina destinations email. Does this mean I’m now somehow opted OUT?!?!!
I didn't get it either. I just checked my communications and I was unsubscribed from all since yesterday. I think I might have that email problem discussed earlier.

Do they let you cancel if needed? I know you cannot change the reservation but seems they would want to let people cancel. I can't imagine anything more rude than booking a spot just because then not showing up.
It doesn't matter of you cancel. It still takes a spot away from someone else. I realize things can happen to prevent one from keeping their time slot but hopefully people wont just grab a spot unless they are fairly certain they can attend. We have known what dates the previews will occur and that should give everyone the opportunity to make sure they can get off work, acquire flights, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter