Annual Passholders, Save Up to 25% at the Disneyland Resort Hotels

I called but thought I would try here again...you never know...

Could someone check nov 27-30,13 at gch ?

From the deal's page:

Blockout Dates

November 27 through November 29, 2013

Sorry :(

As an aside, thanks to the OP for posting this deal - I wouldve missed it and wouldve not known to ask for a price adjustment on an existing reservation, saving ~$400.

Hello...can anyone help me with this please?

I see there is now a release of 25% off Disneyland hotels for select dates for the General public through April 2014.

However when I enter our dates it just gives me rack rate so I am assuming our dates are blacked out.
Part of my problem is I now see it is for Sunday through Thursday nights but is the AP offer good for all of my dates?

However I see there is a 25% off AP rate also offered for Spring.

Disneyland:
Does March 29th to April 5th come up as available through the AP discount?

Aulani:
At Aulani there is a passholder discount offer on the Disneyland site - is there anything showing available for December 21-28th, 2013?
Unlikely I know but worth checking.

We have an AP for Disneyworld but not Disneyland and the Aulani offer only shows as available on the Disneyland Passholder website so I can't check through the Disneyworld site.
If the discounts are there with a Disneyland AP I might look at buying one to save some money over the two trips.

Thank you!!!
Chokky

*Update: I phoned and the AP rate was the same as the Public offer for the March/April trip.
They did offer 10% off at Aulani but we booked a long time ago so our room was cheaper than the current rates.
Thanks!

I looked this up before I saw your update, but just in case I'll go ahead and post what the rates are for the DLR hotels for your dates so you can compare:
aprateapril_zpsabb6bc35.jpg

Thank you for that.
I ended up booking as the general publics deal was the same offer as this.
Thanks,
Chokky

can someone look up AP rates for me for 03/10-03/14/2014?

DLH and GCH

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter