Annual Passholders: Save Up to 30% on Rooms May 1 - July 10, 2023

Disneykingofkings

Mouseketeer

Annual Passholders: Save Up to 30% on Rooms​

Offer Details​

Eligibility
Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass at check-in.

Valid Travel Dates
  • Most nights May 1, 2023 to July 10, 2023
Length of Stay Requirements
  • Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same room.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
  • Valid admission and a theme park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included in this offer.

Lots of value availability- saved 625 off POP for May

Just got a Pop std room in early May.
Glad it was available

May 7-13 about 1117 with tax....just add parking fee to your budget!

Could someone do me a big favor and check the annual pass rate for July 5-9th at Cooper Creek standard room with walk-in shower room rate is? I have an annual pass voucher but it won’t let me check rates! I don’t want to sit on the phone alll day. I did book with the general discount so at least I’d get something. Thanks so much!

Could someone do me a big favor and check the annual pass rate for July 5-9th at Cooper Creek standard room with walk-in shower room rate is? I have an annual pass voucher but it won’t let me check rates! I don’t want to sit on the phone alll day. I did book with the general discount so at least I’d get something. Thanks so much!

$303.80 per night.

We just booked GDT water view May 3-11. Total $2,321, including tax.
This is rarely available with the discount except with a king bed and we need 2 queens. So we're very happy.

POFQ not available at all for our dates, btw. In case anyone's looking. POFQ is our go-to spot.

Even AKL pool view was pretty good for those dates--$4,369. Much less than we've seen it with past discounts.

we are already going to wdw jan 31-feb 7 to the BWI deluxe CL and then we had the same booked for nov 26 - dec 3; both rates were with AP or whatever discount out there; i went to check airfare for the nov trip and it is 1600 per person RT 1st class on delta; NO WAY am i spending 3200 to fly to wdw!!! so taking my own info that i posted here, i booked the BWI deluxe CL for may 9- may 16, saving 2700 off rack rate and a few hundred less than if we did the trip in nov; plus the delta 1st class RT is 818 pp so thats like 2 for 1 compared to Nov; and then we will go sometime late jan/feb like this year so all works out fine; and this jan/feb upcoming trip will be 1st trip with ecv so that should be fun; i booked the prime maxima big guy for 500lbers from Gold Mobility so i will be nice and comfy and not spend 2 days in the room in bed after walking around 1 day in the park as in recent years;

I booked CR theme park view July 1-4 then BWI deluxe club level July 4-7 with the AP discount. Went back to check Poly CL for the first stay instead of CR. Lagoon & garden showed up with the discount. We’ve never stayed there so I took a minute to think about it. Literally @ minute. By the time I went to add to cart, they were both gone.

Considering upgrade to AP but wanted to see if anyone could check CBR May 18-May 22nd for me? Standard 5th sleeper 4 nights.

Thank you!

checking to see if it might be advantageous to upgrade to annual pass. Any Yacht Club rooms still available June 21st for 3 nights? Thanks

Last edited:
Currently we are booked at All Star Sports May 27-June 10 for 2 rooms at $5,000 total. Upgrading to POP for this timeframe (our preferred option) would be an extra $1,000 (so $6,000 total). Would this discount code save us any money? I would upgrade if it would save anything at all since we will be returning within the year.

Currently we are booked at All Star Sports May 27-June 10 for 2 rooms at $5,000 total. Upgrading to POP for this timeframe (our preferred option) would be an extra $1,000 (so $6,000 total). Would this discount code save us any money? I would upgrade if it would save anything at all since we will be returning within the year.
I searched May 27-June 10, 2 Adults and 2 Kids. I'm seeing the following:
All Star Sports $138/nt (Standard Room. Preferred Room 152)
All Star Music $147
All Star Movies $164
POP $180 (Standard Room)
Coronado $192
POR $219

I searched May 27-June 10, 2 Adults and 2 Kids. I'm seeing the following:
All Star Sports $138/nt (Standard Room. Preferred Room 152)
All Star Music $147
All Star Movies $164
POP $180 (Standard Room)
Coronado $192
POR $219
Thank you. I think the Sports quote might save us a few hundred considering the number of nights. Do I have to call to get the AP rate if I purchase one online before my trip?

Would anyone be willing to see if POP still comes up for May 27-June 10? It comes up online with the standard rate, but not with the Spring discount so idk if it will be the same situation for AP rate.

ETA: POP does come ups when I split it (May 27-June 1, June 1-8, June 8-10) with the Spring discount for some reason. Is this probably how I will have to do it for the AP rate, too?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter