Annual Passport Question

Chipnpin

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm visiting DLP for the first time next week.
We've been to WDW a couple of times and thought we'd give DLP a try after picking up a good internet deal on flights and hotel.
But, I haven't got DLP tickets yet......
I've looked at the prices for 3 day hoppers and they are 109 Euro Adult and 89 Euro child. So 3A's and 1C = 416 Euro.
Then I looked at annual Fantasy passes @ 119 Euro each less 15% discount for buying 4 together, 119*4=476, less 71.40 discount = 404.60 Euro.
So 11.40 Euro's cheaper for a years pass - with blackouts sure - but also discounts in shops etc. :goodvibes

It looks too good to be true :confused3 Is it ??????

Also if it is right, can I get any benefit from annual DLP passes in California next year????
Cheers in advance :flower:

We went to DLP a couple of weeks ago and ended up getting 3 Dream AP's

2 adults & 1 child - we couldn't believe how cheap they turned out to be. It was certainly worth it for all the perks.
5 Fast passes each
20% off shopping etc. Not sure how we got 3 Dream passes for 206 euros in total, but hey, we weren't going to argue.:goodvibes

Yea, thats right. It often works out cheaper if you are buying 3 or more annual passes, also it gives you discounts on shopping and restaurants so it is much better to get annual passes. It wont give you any discounts/benefits in the US though. Have a good time. :wave2:

DLP annual passes are cheaper than about 3 days worth of tickets. They do not give discounts on any other parks, only the paris parks.

thanks' again all for your help :sunny:

Silly ? time, I've decided to hire a car and will come straight frm CDG to HI Disney, checkin, then onto the park. Will I have to pay to park, them claim it back once I buy AP's or is it just tough luck?
No big deal - just good to know.... :teacher:

I doubt you'll be able to claim for parking after you receive annual passport. Note that if you are staying on a Disney property you will get an ID card that allows you to park for free at park. With Holiday Inn you are not eligible so you would have to pay, but there is a solution. With Dream AP's you can park at Disney Hotels (except Disneyland Hotel). So park at Hotel New York for free, once you have passes. :)

Reid

Sorry. can't help you with this one but I'm sure someone will:paw:

Reid

Does that apply to the Fantasy pass ? Am I being "thick" here? Are Fantasy and Dream one of the same ? Its just that Chipnpin says that the Fantasy pass has "blackouts" ,I know that the Dream Pass doesn't

Ignore the above, I just answered my own question.
Dream pass and Fantasy not the same, but free parking applies to Fantasy pass too
"free parking at the parking lot of the theme parks; no over-night-stays with motorhomes; only with adult-passports"

http://www.dlp.info/HintsInfos/Passport/Fantasy.htm

OK, so I'm talking to myself now

When we got our AP's - they asked us if we had paid for parking that day. We hadn't, but they said if we had, they would have reimbursed the parking fee.

Hope that helps,
--heather

Yes you can get discount on room bookings, but not on package deals like 4 for 3.

Reid

Am I right in thinking that you only get discount on room if you have a Dream pass ??

I think you are right Dee, although I only know about discount because of our Dream passports.
Checking DisneylandParis website makes no mention of hotel dicsount for other passes.

Reid

You do get a discount with a Fantasy pass. That is the AP we have and we do get the discounts. Going by the little magazone that comes in the post and is in FRench, the Dream passes have a slightly higher discount rate just as they have a higher discount rate in the shops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter