Annual Passports for English only speakers

Monkeyfunkster

Earning My Ears
I'm going to Paris with DH in August (8th-12th), staying at a Novotel and looking at the prices, it may be cheaper for us to get APs instead of park tickets.

I've read that you can only get them on the day if you don't live in France. I speak absolutely no French apart from maybe Bonjour!! How easy is it to get them on the day? Or is there somewhere online I can easily get them? Or should I just not bother and get the tickets on the Disneyland website?

The sticky thread has confused me even more!

Thanks!

How many annual passes do you need, any children?

It will almost certainly be cheaper to get them before going to DLP, from the likes of cemultiavantages.

Just 2 adults. I can't make heads or tails of the online booking sites or work out if I can pre-order being outside of France!

Just 2 adults. I can't make heads or tails of the online booking sites or work out if I can pre-order being outside of France!

yes, you can order from France while living in the UK. Use the cemultiavantages website and run it through google translate. I don't think there are any AP blockout dates in August, so Fantasy annual passes will work fine for you :)

That website is so complicated! It's asking me to pay 20 EU to subscribe and If I add items to the basket, I can't find the basket!! If I managed to get on there, how would I get the passport, or would I still need to queue up at Disneyland etc?

Thanks!

That website is so complicated! It's asking me to pay 20 EU to subscribe and If I add items to the basket, I can't find the basket!! If I managed to get on there, how would I get the passport, or would I still need to queue up at Disneyland etc?

Thanks!

you get the basket once you've paid the 20euros registration as far as I believe.

Yes, its a temporary AP you get sent through the post, so you would still need to visit the AP office in the park to get the temp AP made permanent.

If you decide to wait and just do it at DLP, you go to guest services at the entrance to the park, tell them you want to buy an AP, they will take your money (159 euros each for the Fantasy AP) and give you a day park ticket. During that day, you visit the AP office in the park, with your passports for photo ID and your AP receipt, and they make up the permanent AP for you. Speaking no French is not an issue - thats exactly the way I did it the first time we got APs :).

I'm going to Paris with DH in August (8th-12th), staying at a Novotel and looking at the prices, it may be cheaper for us to get APs instead of park tickets.

I've read that you can only get them on the day if you don't live in France. I speak absolutely no French apart from maybe Bonjour!! How easy is it to get them on the day? Or is there somewhere online I can easily get them? Or should I just not bother and get the tickets on the Disneyland website?

The sticky thread has confused me even more!

Thanks!

It really is easy to get them before hand (I managed it so anybody can:) ) I used the promoparcs site as I got my daughters pass free :) As Daft said you only get a basket after you join (it isn't a scam or anything lol) I just used google translator to do mine. I received temporary park tickets. When we arrived at the park we just used them as a normal ticket to get in and then we headed straight to the passport office. This was the biti was nervous about but it was really simple. You just take your tickets and passports, when it was clear we were English I was just asked to write down our address and email and that was it, she did everything else from our passports, then she took our photos, a few minutes later she handed us our ap's :) I can't believe that I worried that it would be difficult :) I went for dream ap's as you get emh and 20% discount in shops :) it really is easy to do, you will be fine:)

iMO EMH are not worth having. We have used this perk twice and both times nothing was open except Dumbos and Peter Pan which meant the crowds built up very quickly and the queues were huge long before official opening. Other lands only opened at official opening time

I just had a look at the multiadvantage website and I think I can work out that I can buy an adult fantasy passport for eur 125 versus eur 159, and when buying an adult passport, I can also buy a child one for eur 35?

Sounds like too good to be true! Am I reading that right?

It was mentioned above a eur 20 fee - so I guess that is a 'membership' fee for the site?

Anyone know how long it takes to get the temp tickets through?

I just had a look at the multiadvantage website and I think I can work out that I can buy an adult fantasy passport for eur 125 versus eur 159, and when buying an adult passport, I can also buy a child one for eur 35?

Sounds like too good to be true! Am I reading that right?

It was mentioned above a eur 20 fee - so I guess that is a 'membership' fee for the site?

Anyone know how long it takes to get the temp tickets through?

yes, you are reading the site right :). I believe it takes no longer than 2 weeks for the temp tickets to reach you in the post from cemultiavantages. More information about those passes and annual passes in general here -

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3094378

Many thanks Elaine for super speedy reply!

Also saw reference to chronopost at 47 euros on the special offer page. Hope this isn't the courier charge.

Many thanks Elaine for super speedy reply!

Also saw reference to chronopost at 47 euros on the special offer page. Hope this isn't the courier charge.

no, the postage is something like 6 or 7 euros to the UK I believe.

iMO EMH are not worth having. We have used this perk twice and both times nothing was open except Dumbos and Peter Pan which meant the crowds built up very quickly and the queues were huge long before official opening. Other lands only opened at official opening time

There are more rides than that open and during the day both Dumbo and Peter Pan get crazy busy. I love EMH means my daughters can ride their favourite rides without long ques.

Ahh!! I registered and paid the 20 EU, but then I try to buy the tickets and still no basket. I go to log on and it's asking for a passport, which it never gave me when I registered!!! I've emailed in using google translate, but god knows if they'll ever reply to me :(

Has anyone had this problem before so I can sort it without a reply from them?! I've done the "lost password" thing and I get a blank space, where it says "your password is: " !!

I had a similar problem. I paid the ¬20 but didn't get an email with my username and password. I emailed and got a reply back from the very helpful Alice giving me my username and password. I think she replied the day after I emailed.

My next stage is to purchase my dream passports.

Having a nightmare with CE multiadvantage site. Finally got payment through and now cannot log in. When asking for password reset, comes up with 'blank' as my password. No obvious way to get into 'my account' on the site.

Logging in with username and 'blank' as password, or email as password does not work

Anyone else have problems and anyone know how to resolve?

email them direct and let them know the problems you are having with the site.

I emailed them and had to send the screenshot to prove I'd paid! They then sent my password and I've had to email again as no confirmation of my order. So annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter