• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another 2 room question thread

Derek Demsher

Earning My Ears
Hi There Everyone!
I know this question has been asked to death, and I apologize for asking it again haha.

I am getting ready to book our upcoming trip for May 2023.
We are a group of 7 and we have decided to book two rooms at POFQ.
I am aware that I cannot just book two rooms, but two reservations need to be made.

I know that I am able to call Disney and book two rooms through them, but I wanna see if I can do it myself before resorting to calling them.

Here's our situation.
We are booking two different room/ticket packages, and we would like to use separate cards to pay for each reservation.
My family has elected me to play "travel agent" for the trip and take care of all the booking details (something I personally love doing), cause I have the most experience planning Disney trips (never two rooms though).
Basically I want to be able to be in control of payments, reservation booking, etc..

I know I can just have my brother in law create an account and give me his log in information, and I can just log into his account and manage their reservation from there.
BUT, is there a way for me to book two separate reservations on my account, and still use two separate cards to pay for them? That way I don't have to log out, and log back in to be able to make payments/changes as necessary?

Thank you so much in advanced! and I apologize for the repetitive question :duck:

BUT, is there a way for me to book two separate reservations on my account, and still use two separate cards to pay for them? That way I don't have to log out, and log back in to be able to make payments/changes as necessary?
You might be able to do this. I was able to book a campground reservation for my sister and her husband from my own MDE account and it linked to them through Friends & Family. However, I paid the deposit on the reservation using the credit card that is in my MDE account and she just sent me money via Zelle to cover it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter