another ?? about SS

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I know we have one more month, Sept. When we send that package out do we tell who we are then? Or do we start a thread and let people guess?

Good questioon! Also, in October, are we supposed to send a thank you gift to the person who was our SS?

And to continue that thought, if it's a package, is there a way to know what our SS would like?

Originally posted by Pammy jo
And to continue that thought, if it's a package, is there a way to know what our SS would like?

If the search function is working, then I might try to look for posts from the person & see what their likes/dislikes are ... just a thought :).

You are all so far ahead of me!
I think starting a thread with quesses would be a ton of fun!
I know I can figure out who mine is if I want to know - LOL

The thank you gift doesn't have to be anything to elaborate - I just think it is a very nice gesture! It doesn't even have to be scrapping stuff (even though that is our favorite!)

Patty

OH!! Let's do start a guessing thread!!!
<claps hands in glee>

I have no clue who my SS is but maybe elimination will help.

Darn! I should have paid more attention to the post mark!

I'm convinced I know who my SS is by process of elimination.....so I'd be curious to see if I can guess on my own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter