Another AP question

amorosa1970

Earning My Ears
Okay I have a question that I haven't been able to find an answer to.
I am going to DLR in May 2015 and I have purchased a package through Costco with a 5 day park hopper. I live in Central Valley CA and I am considering upgrading the park hopper ticket to an annual pass for both my daughter and I.

I know I can apply the cost of the Park Hopper towards the AP but my question is, will I have to pay the price difference in full that same day or can I opt for the 12 month payment plan for the balance since I live in CA.

Any info will be much appreciated.

:scratchin:scratchin

Yep, junmatno is right...we upgraded our park hoppers and were offered the monthly payments. We didn't so I'm not sure if it convolutes the whole process, but doing the upgrade was fairly painless and didn't take long at all.

Yep, junmatno is right...we upgraded our park hoppers and were offered the monthly payments. We didn't so I'm not sure if it convolutes the whole process, but doing the upgrade was fairly painless and didn't take long at all.

Remember that EVERYONE has to be present or you can't upgrade them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter