Another AP question!

Mick

Mouseketeer
Hi again everyone!

I haved searched for the answer to this question and cannot find one. Sorry if it has been asked before.

In the past has the Canadian deals buy one get one for 1/2 price (or any deal for that matter) been on the AP's as well?

We are going for 11- 14 days and I am trying to figure out what would be the best deal. Full price AP's for 2 adults and 2 children YIKES that is expensive. Especially if you cannot get back within the year!

I am starting to think we might not able to afford WDW. Anyway enough complaining!!!

Thanks
Michelle:)

I believe the deal has only been for the 7 day PHP.
Not what you wanted to hear right!
Grover in Winnipeg

But don't forget the 7-day PHP gives you 11 park days, including the four "plus" options. That would give you 7 days at the main parks, 4 days at the "minor" parks, like Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon (my personal favourite :teeth: ) and leave a couple of days for you to go to USF or IoA using the 3-day at-par passes available from CAA.

The nice thing with the Universal passes is that, unlike the Disney passes, they don't expire - we have some we've used 2 years after purchase with no problem.

- Mike

Michelle, have you checked out the AP prices in US$? I just realized that it's cheaper, at least right now anyway, to buy them when you get to Orlando (or at least from a Disney Store in the US). An adult AP goes for $617 CDN but it costs $393 US (or $546.27 CDN with a $1.39 exchange). It's even cheaper if you have the Disney Club card.

If you're worried about not going back for a second trip, you could always get a PH. The unused days never expire but since you're going for a longer trip, you might like an AP since you can come and go as you please.

Have you seen Deb's site? You can find more AP info here...

http://www.wdwig.com/apass.htm

She's also got a break even analysis

http://www.wdwig.com/breakeven.htm

Have a great trip whatever pass you decide on :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter