• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another awesome video...

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
I don't know these people but I had to share this one with you all. I am a Canon camera shooter and this was shared on a discussion board there. This was shot with a Nikon camera. Enjoy this video. Hope they don't mind I shared with my friends on the disboards.

http://vimeo.com/34485411

Came out really good. Looks like Nikon is the way to go.

Thank you so much for sharing this video! Absolutely adorable little girls, and I cried my way through it (happy tears!). Loved it! :lovestruc

That was beyond adorable. Loved the video! Those girls are so adorable.

Anyone who thinks their children are too young to "appreciate" Disney should watch this video! Awesome job

That was a-MAZ-ing!! Thank you so much for sharing. It made my morning and brought me to happy tears. :lovestruc What a sweet and adorable family.

Loved this! What a wonderful video to have as a keepsake.

Does anyone know how to put together photos and video clips to a song? I'd love to be able to do something like that.

Loved this! What a wonderful video to have as a keepsake.

Does anyone know how to put together photos and video clips to a song? I'd love to be able to do something like that.

I do it all the time. It's tons of fun to put together and even more rewarding when they're done. If you have Windows it generally comes with something called Windows Movie Maker...that one's really easy to use. You can also buy programs to do it. :)

I do it all the time. It's tons of fun to put together and even more rewarding when they're done. If you have Windows it generally comes with something called Windows Movie Maker...that one's really easy to use. You can also buy programs to do it. :)

Thanks! I do have Windows at home so I'll have to check that out (I'm at work right now...shhhh!) :rolleyes1

Must say I can't recall seeing it, but I've never gone looking for it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter