Another BoG question

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
We have disney dining plan.
If we preorder breakfast, we can add an alcoholic beverage on. Can we still get milk or coffee too? It allowed me to order a bellini a mimossa a coffee and milk. But doesnt know we are on dining plan. Not sure if we will be billed extra?
Thank you

If you are asking if you can have the Bellini and coffee for yourself ( meaning 1 person has both ) the answer is no, they will charge for 1 if the restaurant bills for coffee. We experienced this at dinner - I ordered a cocktail, after the cocktail was finished I ordered a Diet Coke and was charged for the Diet Coke.

When you preorder your meal it looks like a beverage in included with the price of a meal in the same way it is at a buffet. If that is the case then you are entitled to both. In the drink drop down menu it does not give an alcoholic drink as an option so it looks like you can get both. It has been reported here many times as well that both are included at breakfast on the ddp. I’m planning on ordering both and if they are not included changing my order at the register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter