• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another CBR / CSR Question

Poohbear03

Mouseketeer
Easter break we are booked at CBR which is full! (No children this trip) Would you switch to CSR even though they have construction? CSR still has every room category available even with our pin code so I thought it would be a lot less crowded and busses wouldn't be as bad, the trade off, maybe some construction noise.

Easter break we are booked at CBR which is full! (No children this trip) Would you switch to CSR even though they have construction? CSR still has every room category available even with our pin code so I thought it would be a lot less crowded and busses wouldn't be as bad, the trade off, maybe some construction noise.

I would - CSR is our favorite moderate. I've been 3 times at multiple times of the year and it's never seemed overly crowded, and we've always had excellent bus service there. Also I really disliked CBR when we stayed there last year and won't be back.

I can't speak to the construction but definitely reccomend CSR for adults with no children. Also, it was the best experience I had with transportation to and from the parks. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes. The buses were never crowded and I was always able to get a seat which was nice after a long day at the parks. Also, since the resort is so big there are multiple bus stops so you don't have to walk far. The grounds are absolutely beautiful! So if you are ok with a little noise from the construction you should definitely go for it.

I can't speak to the construction but definitely reccomend CSR for adults with no children. Also, it was the best experience I had with transportation to and from the parks. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes. The buses were never crowded and I was always able to get a seat which was nice after a long day at the parks. Also, since the resort is so big there are multiple bus stops so you don't have to walk far. The grounds are absolutely beautiful! So if you are ok with a little noise from the construction you should definitely go for it.

THIS! But different reasons--Ric's lounge is great place to hang out. Multiple pools. Poolside bar. Fitness club.

If it weren't for the construction, I would say yes absolutely. I'm not familiar with how much construction there is though...I guess that would just be personal preference for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter