Another cleaning question...

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
What is the best way to get soap scum off the shower? We have tile walls and plastic doors! Thanks

Defintely the Mr. Clean eraser. I'd follow it up with a daily shower spray to slow down the build-up.

Easy Off Fume Free Oven Cleaner (Blue can only!) It really does work!! I have a fiberglass surround.

I always used a mixture of Fabric Softener & water in a spray bottle. Spray, wait a second or two & wipe:thumbsup2

Once you get that scum off wax sides of shower an inside of doors turtle wax whatever. I hear marine wax does wonders too. Just don't wax the shower floor.

I have one of those things for washing glasses -- the thing that holds dishwashing liquid in its handle -- is it called a Dishwashing Wand? -- that I keep in the shower. It's full of half Original Dawn dishwashing liquid and half white vinegar. It does a great job, and this is a very cheap solution. Since it has no nasty odors and is safe for skin, I just give the shower a wipe-down while I'm in there.

I like those Mr. Clean magic erasers for the bathroom. They work really well. But our new-ish shower/bathtub responds well to the Clorox Green cleaner we use- so I've just been using that for now.

I have one of those things for washing glasses -- the thing that holds dishwashing liquid in its handle -- is it called a Dishwashing Wand? -- that I keep in the shower. It's full of half Original Dawn dishwashing liquid and half white vinegar. It does a great job, and this is a very cheap solution. Since it has no nasty odors and is safe for skin, I just give the shower a wipe-down while I'm in there.

I use Dawn and vinegar also - it's made cleaning up soap scum so much easier. I just can't stand to touch those Magic Erasers... :scared:

Warm white vinegar and Mr clean magic eraser.
Just curious how you warm it?

Amusing visual. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter