• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Dining Deal question

AJsMommy02

Earning My Ears
I am heading to sea world in just over 2 weeks with my son and the entire 5th grade from his school. I am planning on getting the dining deal for me because I think it will be worth it. However, not so sure about my son. He is 11 so I can't buy him the kids meal deal, and he doesn't eat that much and kids meals would be fine for him.We we will be there for Lunch and Dinner, and I will also be responsible for 2-3 other children that may or may not have the dining deal, depending on what their parents decide to do. Should I just pay for my sons meals separately or get him the meal deal too?

AJsMommy02 said:
I am heading to sea world in just over 2 weeks with my son and the entire 5th grade from his school. I am planning on getting the dining deal for me because I think it will be worth it. However, not so sure about my son. He is 11 so I can't buy him the kids meal deal, and he doesn't eat that much and kids meals would be fine for him.We we will be there for Lunch and Dinner, and I will also be responsible for 2-3 other children that may or may not have the dining deal, depending on what their parents decide to do. Should I just pay for my sons meals separately or get him the meal deal too?

I have bought the kids meal plan for my DD before cause she doesnt eat a lot. They never said anything. If you think he will want lots of drinks and snacks then it will be worth it.

It is always a hard call to make, I have a 16 year old that doesn't eat much at a time either, and does order off kids menus a fair amount of the time. For us, we do get the All day dine for her too, as that way she can get any snacks/drinks she wants throughout the day. Usually she does eat enough to make it worth, not always, but she rarely eats more than 1 actual meal's food, she is a grazer so will get a bottle of water and a snack 5 or 6 times over the course of the day.

Personally if you are on the fence about it, I'd say don't buy it for him. We've almost always come out ahead with the dining deal even for light eaters, but it's not like it saves us tons of money or anything, as we don't eat all that much in the parks. I wouldn't sweat it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter