Another disney album refill question...

WDWAurora

<font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'
Although this album isn't from WDW. My DBIL & DSIL got me the 8x8 Mickey EK Success album for Christmas. I really like it, but I've never seen this type of refills. They're side loading, so they're closed on the top, outside side, and bottom. I tried searching sites where I've seen the album, but I can't actually find the album for sale anywhere now (it's new-I saw it on preview sites). Any ideas?

look on EK Success' website. All of their products are shown and there is a store finder (for stores that carry x-amount of their line.

I liked the 8x8 Mickey album, but didn't realize they were side loading, not that I think it would matter to me.

I didn't realize they were like that either, but I do like them-I wish I could get 12x12 like that!

Oh, and I checked that website-No stores anywhere near here are listed. Is there anywhere online for these refills?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter