Another disney polyvore outfit game! :D

big_thunder_girl

Disney freak.
READ THIS PLEASEEE!!!!

This HAS to be disney themed. besides that. u know the rules...

:confused: I dont know if the person who made the other one will be mad or not, but I just wanted to start one fresh myself and if whoever made that one IS mad, then ill delete this board. :)

But anyway... :rotfl:

Here's mine...Its the cheshire cat!

polyvorecheshirecatlook.png

next theme: hmm....:idea: daisy duck!

ummm excuse me??? You should have read my first post. >:C

Im not trying to be rude but if youd rather be on that one, you dont have to tell me that. :headache:

i figured if i posted this people would know this board is still active and im still-a-waiting for a reply! (because the other board is pretty much dead i think... :/ if not, lemme know) :confused3

i figured if i posted this people would know this board is still active and im still-a-waiting for a reply! (because the other board is pretty much dead i think... :/ if not, lemme know) :confused3

It's not dead, you just have to have a little patience is all. ;)
The people who post can't always post a set every day.

I posted on the other board yesterday so its not very dead because there have been several after me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter