Another Disney trip highlight movie!

CaptainCook

Mouseketeer
I swear I had this idea in mind before seeing the "Wolfs Dance Orlando" clip! :) Our vacation was very different - our kids are 2 and 4, so it was all about the characters for us and there were no big coasters involved. (Well, DH did get onto EE!) We were there 8/26-9/2 and had a great time. Great weather, very low crowds, awesome food on the dining plan (we were sort of prepared for the worst but were very pleasantly surprised), and I got to see the space shuttle launch (albeit from 90 miles away) which I thought was pretty cool. Anyway... here is a quick highlight reel culled from the 2+ hours of footage and 1300+ photos we took. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uJ_5A9hKRs

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board, as that is where video threads are usually found.

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED your video!! Your kids are adorable!! What wonderful memories you have made to enjoy for years to come! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!

WONDERFUL! Loved it! We are hoping to do this too, can you tell me what program you used to put it all together? :)

Very nicely done! It's nice to see more people posting these. In fact, we've just completed our next vacation video of "The Wolfs Dance Branson". Hopefully, it will show up on YouTube in the next few days.

Good job. Your finished project made it look easy, but you and I both know it took some work. (Your timing of the splashes; fadeouts of audio; Ken Burns, etc.) Great eye for your family.

Great trip video! Your children are adorable!
My mom, sister and I just returned from Disney and did a video inspired by the Wolfs trip video. Hoping to post soon! :)

So adorable! I am really excited about doing one when we get back too. I will be using my imovie for the first time so I am hoping it comes out as cute as yours. :)

Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks for sharing, I loved the video...especially the nose picking part :rotfl:
It's got me so excited for my trip coming in Oct/Nov!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter