Another Disney Visa Question

Tigers789

Earning My Ears
Can someone clarify - I know the cruise has to be paid in full on your Disney Visa to receive the $50 OBC, but does it have to be paid all at once? Or are you able to make payments with you CC, and still receive the OBC? Thanks!

Additional Question. If you have an OBB with $ 100 stateroom credit do you still qualify for the Visa Drink credit for paying with Disney Visa Card ?

Additional Question. If you have an OBB with $ 100 stateroom credit do you still qualify for the Visa Drink credit for paying with Disney Visa Card ?
No. And I feel like this is pretty low that dcl won't give both. I feel like if I have earned both, they are essentially taking something away from me. Anyway, I ask them everytime hoping they will not realize I have the OBB discount and put it on and they haven't slipped up and given it to me yet. :crazy2:

No. And I feel like this is pretty low that dcl won't give both. I feel like if I have earned both, they are essentially taking something away from me. Anyway, I ask them everytime hoping they will not realize I have the OBB discount and put it on and they haven't slipped up and given it to me yet. :crazy2:
It's considered "double dipping" since both (money) perks are from the same "pocket" basically. If you have onboard credit from some other source (say a TA) you can get the Disney VISA perks also.

It should be a benefit because you let them use your deposit while waiting for your cruise AND being a card holder. Really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things and would go a long way in fostering good customer relations.

It's considered "double dipping" since both (money) perks are from the same "pocket" basically. If you have onboard credit from some other source (say a TA) you can get the Disney VISA perks also.
I call it bait and switch because I suspect very few people actually get to take advantage of this offer. The kind of people who get a disney visa are probably repeat disney customers and already using OBB discounts.

I call it bait and switch because I suspect very few people actually get to take advantage of this offer. The kind of people who get a disney visa are probably repeat disney customers and already using OBB discounts.
Well, we don't do onboard bookings, as we're never sure when we'll be able to take the next cruise. So the other Disney VISA credits work for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter