Another Fairy Godmailer for mid-May

cruisindisney

Mouseketeer
I was reading 94bruin's thread and thought this would be fun, so I'm also willing to send some kiddos (or excited adults) a postcard from Disneyland. Here's the details:

I'll take 5 people.

Please reply to this message so others know when we've hit the 5 people mark.

PM me with your request.

What character for your postcard - give top 3 choices.

What you want me to write on the postcard.

Name and address for postcard.

I have room for 2 more.

FYI - I leave on the 13th, though I expect that I will have the 2 others way before that!

hi new to site and not sure how to get in contact with you
i would like you to be our fairy godmailer. I think you have room for
2 more. please contact me to let me know if you are available

OMG thanks so much:wizard:

I pm'd you Joker357.

I am possibly going to have my trip canceled. Won't know until tomorrow and I leave on Thursday.

My friend that I'm meeting has a family emergency and isn't sure if she will be returning home before I get there. (She's already there for a class for work)

I will PM all those that have requested a postcard when I know what's going on. Thanks for your patience!

Looks like the trip is a go, unless something else happens tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Received my postcard today!! :cool1: thank you so much! my dd7 is so excited! she kept saying: I can't believe Mickey Mouse send me a postcard!! adorable..she and her little sister 3 her dancing around holding the postcard so thank you again ;)

I sent you a PM but I wanted to publically thank you for the post card for my DD5. It also arrived today. She was so surprised that Mickey would send her mail. It made her day and mine. Thanks again!!! :hug:

Not only were my kids thrilled, my husband thought it was pretty great!! Thanks again!

We're going to be there Sunday May 30 - Thursday June 4. I'd like to spread some pixie dust myself!! Following the guidelines of my fairy godmother (the OP) I'd love to send a postcard out to the first 5 to pm me with the same info.

We got our postcard!! Thank you a ton for doing this... really I think that I was more excited than anyone and my dd(7) was thrilled so that's saying something. I will have to return the favor and do this in August when we go!

Thanks again!!

PS - you have awesome handwriting. It even looked like Mickey's signature!

Not only were my kids thrilled, my husband thought it was pretty great!! Thanks again!

We're going to be there Sunday May 30 - Thursday June 4. I'd like to spread some pixie dust myself!! Following the guidelines of my fairy godmother (the OP) I'd love to send a postcard out to the first 5 to pm me with the same info.

PM'd you! Hope we're one of the first five, my daughter would be thrilled!

I'll be happy to do this when we go the 11th through the 17th, also, if that helps anyone.

I'm glad you all got the postcards!

I have to admit that my friend Pam actually did all the writing on the cards. She took pictures of Mickey's signature on some stickers so she could duplicate it.

It was fun and I'm glad it was so much fun for your kiddos!

Hi Jennifer ~ not sure if you already received 5 replies, but I just sent you a PM. :)

I love postcards! Especially postcard from Disneyland!! :love:
We will be there June 17-22 and I'd love to be a fairy godmailer :wizard:
PM me your kiddos names, fave characters, and mailing address if you'd like me to send you a postcard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter